By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - inFamous 2 New Videos: Karma can be a bitch! No really

Amazing Stuff!

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

uau at that hurican at the end of video 2...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

DAY 1!

i loved infamous but hope they have some new ideas for missions,i won't hold my breath though

Above & Beyond

The videos/article have been added to the official thread. Please head over there to discuss them by clicking on my sig. Thanks.

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:

i loved infamous but hope they have some new ideas for missions,i won't hold my breath though

ugh you guys have to many expectations. these days people expect to many from sequals. only thing i expect is to fix the bugs and problems of the original and a new story.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

THATGUY said:

looking good but im not sure if im going to buy it yet.

Check out the official infamous 2 thread, i think it will change your mind xD...just click on my sig

this will be a smash hit

M.U.G.E.N., thanks for posting these. Watched them both like 2 or 3 times. Got me giddy like a school girl. Loved inFAMOUS 1, one of my favorite games of all time. The gameplay is just fantastic; and it looks like they're stepping the gameplay up majorly in I2. I just really, really hope that they provide an additional gameplay mode (preferrably with objectives involved) that generates enemies so you can practice (or just plain have fun) with your powers . I made a thread about this a lil while back. The gameplay mode could load in the current powers you've unlocked. Then, as a bonus, after you beat the game on both good and evil, you can mix and match your good and evil powers in the gameplay mode.

Anyways, games looking excellent.

Side note: am I missing  something regarding the change in the enemy type? In the first game the enemies were human (besides that crazy mutated boss chick - although she was still part human), but now it seems like the primary enemy in inFAMOUS 2 are those monster creatures. Where'd they come from?

VXIII said:

Pretty good, but it doesn't seem to have (many) noticeable improvements over the first one .

Wipe the dust off your monitor then