By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:

So many random votes.  Obviously this is shaping up to be a great mafia game, just like old times. 

Seriously though, noname's picture is of a man with two heads, which makes him a Monster, and thus opposed to Aliens. 

first post is a defence of an other player... you're ruining my numbers theory!

however, didn't you see his confession before buddying up?

noname2200 said:

Aw nuts, busted already.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

or second post, first being irrelevant :p

Hephaestos said:
trashleg said:

depends where they are.. if they're in canada, then they aren't aliens at all.

im so f.ing confused.

to ease confusion:

"their ship was first spotted over Belleville, Ontario"

the aliens are in canada!

exactly.. which makes the resident canadians non-aliens, in theory.

wait. i forgot the story was set in canada. i was just thinking "hey, truck's canadian.."

are you playing or co-modding this?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
Hephaestos said:
trashleg said:

depends where they are.. if they're in canada, then they aren't aliens at all.

im so f.ing confused.

to ease confusion:

"their ship was first spotted over Belleville, Ontario"

the aliens are in canada!

exactly.. which makes the resident canadians non-aliens, in theory.

wait. i forgot the story was set in canada. i was just thinking "hey, truck's canadian.."

are you playing or co-modding this?

well how do you think I know your dark secret?

Hephaestos said:
Final-Fan said:
So many random votes.  Obviously this is shaping up to be a great mafia game, just like old times. 
Seriously though, noname's picture is of a man with two heads, which makes him a Monster, and thus opposed to Aliens.

first post is a defence of an other player... you're ruining my numbers theory!
however, didn't you see his confession before buddying up?

noname2200 said:
Aw nuts, busted already.

Obviously he was a double agent, until you blew his cover.  ... Oh wait, that was me. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Who hasn't joined that signed up yet? I know the Prof joined even though I've only seen him on page 1.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
A Bad Clown said:

Who hasn't joined that signed up yet? I know the Prof joined even though I've only seen him on page 1.

only trangentspree I believe

Hephaestos said:

HA!  TOLD YA that hephaestos knew trashleg is an alien!

noname2200 said:
Hephaestos said:

HA!  TOLD YA that hephaestos knew trashleg is an alien!

Does that mean we should?...

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Some questions were asked about time limits and voting systems, so here are the answers.

Timit limits: For Day One, I will let it run and instate a 24 hour time-limit if I feel things are slowing down. For the other days, I've been discussing with Silver-Tiger and we thought of 48 hours time limits with possible time extensions but my mind is not yet made up so I'd like you guys (and girl) to voice your opinion on this matter.

For voting, I'm working with majority (50% 1). In case of a tie when a time-limit has been reached it will be No Lynch.

Signature goes here!