By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
noname2200 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

For the other days, I've been discussing with Silver-Tiger and we thought of 48 hours time limits with possible time extensions but my mind is not yet made up so I'd like you guys (and girl) to voice your opinion on this matter.

48 hours seems too small.  I think doubling that would be best.

Moderate reation to time limits ALIEN! oh wait :P

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
trashleg said:
Hephaestos said:

to ease confusion:

"their ship was first spotted over Belleville, Ontario"

the aliens are in canada!

exactly.. which makes the resident canadians non-aliens, in theory.

wait. i forgot the story was set in canada. i was just thinking "hey, truck's canadian.."

are you playing or co-modding this?

well how do you think I know your dark secret?

the only dark secret i have tonight is that i just broke up with my bf. fun times.

/depression.

lol i dont have any secrets :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Wait, using Spongebob as an example...there has to be a Robot!

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
noname2200 said:
A Bad Clown said:

Yes, you can have it all!

why would I want trail mix where there is a fuzzy chicken on a string?  YAY :XD

Truck, i think that the game is going at an alright pace for now.. maybe like FF said give us time limit reminders or something when the day is dragging on.. the first couple of days at least will hopefully go speedy enough.:)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:

the only dark secret i have tonight is that i just broke up with my bf. fun times.

/depression.

Well, now the fun and games are all dead.  Sorry to hear about that!

Although....would you by chance say that such an event makes you feel...murderous...?

trashleg said:

/depression.

lol i dont have any secrets :D

Using that card already... the poor girl in need of recomfort already! that's pretty suspicious.

(sorry to hear that. Vote: Unvote)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

noname2200 said:
trashleg said:

/depression.

Well, now the fun and games are all dead.  Sorry to hear about that!

Although....would you by chance say that such an event makes you feel...murderous...?

LOL no. just a bit sad. let the fun and games continue!

trashleg said:

you're scotish right?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/288317/news/play-nintendo-3ds-this-weekend-for-free/

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
trashleg said:

you're scotish right?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/288317/news/play-nintendo-3ds-this-weekend-for-free/

i already have my ticket printed. i live about a 15 minute walk from the venue :D