By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Wonktonodi said:
Hephaestos said:
Linkzmax said:
radishhead said:

Let's try and secure a win this time, haha

Very first post, and I'm already conflicted. This seems to indicate you want to reverse the trend of mafia winning, implying you're a townie, but I'm a bit nit-picky because I don't see how townies can "secure" a win. I read it as implying that you're able to plan your moves, thus scum.

since no one commented on that...

seconded.

hmm two people focusing on radish.  some would think an alien set up.  others might think it's heph and linkz subtley wanting radish gone so the aliens don't use mind control on him (they have mind control right?) :P

Nah, it's alright - I did reply to that, but I didn't make a big thing out of it, because I thought it was a joke

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
A Bad Clown said:

I might have to vote against nonome after the day one accusation, unlesss heph is still playing. I'm confused who's voting for who so far, it shows Stef voting twice

bad clown take a look if someoen else explains is sooner or beter my apologies.

Current votes (6 needed to lynch):

[0, L-6] Linkzmax:  (theprof00), (Stefl1504)

[0, L-6] Stefl1504:  (noname2200)

[1, L-5] noname2200: theprof00

[1, L-5] theprof00: Stefl1504

[0, L-6] trashleg: (Hephaestos)

[1, L-5] A Bad Clown: noname2200

the number on the far left is the number of current votes.  when a persons name is in brakets that means he(or she) voted for that person but is no longer voting for that person.

Ok, I'll wait for the prof to check him out to see if he could be bad news

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
noname2200 said:

Also, everyone's either checked in, or had a chance to but failed to do so.  We can ask trangentspree about that later, I think.  In the meantime, I'd like to hear Stefl's response.  Additionally, how serious was your suspicion of radishead, Linkzmax?  Fair warning:  I intend to try to lynch anyone who pulls "gambits" in this game.  I'm really not a fan.

Although I think I know what you mean my gambits I do think it would be heplful if you make it clear what those are.  I'm sure it will help more than just me.

Hephaestos said:

well i'm done spamming for the night too... there's plenty to analyse already :p

so does your confession make three? :P

noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:

well so far there has nothing happened but random votes and chit chat... not very much to go by... So maybe we should produce some slip-ups...

also could someone make a vote list, I got somehow confused by all the random votes...

Answer my question from earlier.  That'll give you something to talk about!

what the murderous question or another other question...?

well I have not much to do with all this relationship junk, because at the moment it all pisses me off ;P

srsly though, i took some sweets out of a bag counted them and then counted down the list on page one, so it was completely random...

I don't see it as risking lives of innocent people, since even if all the mafia bandwagon on that vote, there has at least two other townies to jump on that vote...

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:

Although I think I know what you mean my gambits I do think it would be heplful if you make it clear what those are.  I'm sure it will help more than just me.

Deliberately acting/saying things that are different than what you actually think/intend.  Outright lying is the worst form of this (see: GoW two games prior), but Linkz's act in the last game, in which he "ensnared" j0, is another example. 

Stefl1504 said:
noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:

well so far there has nothing happened but random votes and chit chat... not very much to go by... So maybe we should produce some slip-ups...

also could someone make a vote list, I got somehow confused by all the random votes...

Answer my question from earlier.  That'll give you something to talk about!

well I have not much to do with all this relationship junk, because at the moment it all pisses me off ;P

srsly though, i took some sweets out of a bag counted them and then counted down the list on page one, so it was completely random...

I don't see it as risking lives of innocent people, since even if all the mafia bandwagon on that vote, there has at least two other townies to jump on that vote...

so wait you say there are 4 mafiosis?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

action power on!!!

Unvote

Vote: TruckOSaurus

nobody has voted for the host yet... so... yeah... i did it ;P

Stefl1504 said:

So your defense is that the chocolate told you to do it? 

Have you consulted a doctor about that yet?

And what would you have done if you'd picked out twelve or more candies?  Or if you'd chosen seven?

im going to bed.

i'll check back tomorrow.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.