By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Hephaestos said:
Stefl1504 said:

what the murderous question or another other question...?

well I have not much to do with all this relationship junk, because at the moment it all pisses me off ;P

srsly though, i took some sweets out of a bag counted them and then counted down the list on page one, so it was completely random...

I don't see it as risking lives of innocent people, since even if all the mafia bandwagon on that vote, there has at least two other townies to jump on that vote...

so wait you say there are 4 mafiosis?

Huh why four? Do you count me as a mafiosi now? It could be that there are four, but then the game could be over rather fast, thats why I am inclined to believe that there are 3... so... me and two other townies mafia = 6 which is the majority...

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:

well I have not much to do with all this relationship junk, because at the moment it all pisses me off ;P

srsly though, i took some sweets out of a bag counted them and then counted down the list on page one, so it was completely random...

I don't see it as risking lives of innocent people, since even if all the mafia bandwagon on that vote, there has at least two other townies to jump on that vote...

So your defense is that the chocolate told you to do it? 

Have you consulted a doctor about that yet?

And what would you have done if you'd picked out twelve or more candies?  Or if you'd chosen seven?

start from the top again, vote for myself...

it wasn't chocolate but that doesn't matter...

round 23 i also trusted my luck when I investigated and threw my 10/12/20 (i don't remember which one I used back then) sided die... and got 2 investigations on scum...

Now that my prime suspect is asleep, we can discuss this picture I found of her!

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
A Bad Clown said:

Now that my prime suspect is asleep, we can discuss this picture I found of her!

So...very...disturbed...

noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:

So your defense is that the chocolate told you to do it? 

Have you consulted a doctor about that yet?

And what would you have done if you'd picked out twelve or more candies?  Or if you'd chosen seven?

what it's a modification of the twinky defence :P

Around the Network

I'm here, got my PM.

I wouldn't really regard myself as late as the game started less than 12 hours ago, but for those wondering, I have been out of the house all day long, first at work and then at a friend's house for dinner.

I'm pretty knackered and heading to bed. I'll have most of the day to post tomorrow. One or two things have caught my eye already.

A Bad Clown said:
Wonktonodi said:
A Bad Clown said:

I might have to vote against nonome after the day one accusation, unlesss heph is still playing. I'm confused who's voting for who so far, it shows Stef voting twice

bad clown take a look if someoen else explains is sooner or beter my apologies.

Current votes (6 needed to lynch):

[0, L-6] Linkzmax:  (theprof00), (Stefl1504)

[0, L-6] Stefl1504:  (noname2200)

[1, L-5] noname2200: theprof00

[1, L-5] theprof00: Stefl1504

[0, L-6] trashleg: (Hephaestos)

[1, L-5] A Bad Clown: noname2200

the number on the far left is the number of current votes.  when a persons name is in brakets that means he(or she) voted for that person but is no longer voting for that person.

Ok, I'll wait for the prof to check him out to see if he could be bad news

Hmmm. This is a relatively serious post.

You're targeting two good players, one simply for voting for you, ne?

YET, you wait for ME to check them out? Why, may I ask, would you be waiting for me to check? During what point in this day have I been painted as the "checker"? 
Are you waiting because I've voted for noname, and you think I have insight into him? 
Why do you think I'd have some special insight?

Have you been following mafia, and remember me as "that guy that interrogates people"?  

Wonktonodi said:

you missed the other random vote on you, something so very alien for you :P

prof never said that it was a random vote though. And though truck counted it, because it wasn't bolded I didn't pay much attention to it.

I think you're joking, but I don't like the way you're saying everything that is done is "alien." It reminds me of the "scummy" posts last round. Granted you were a townie last time, so maybe it's just the way you play. Or is that how you want everyone to think you always play?

trangentspree said:

I'm here, got my PM.

I wouldn't really regard myself as late as the game started less than 12 hours ago, but for those wondering, I have been out of the house all day long, first at work and then at a friend's house for dinner.

I'm pretty knackered and heading to bed. I'll have most of the day to post tomorrow. One or two things have caught my eye already.

I'm pretty surprised myself at 100 alien posts during the five hours I've been gone.

I wouldn't say you're late, but maybe you could at least throw out a vote? Day 1 usually is both hard to lynch, and superficial. I'd like to see a vote based on those "one or two things" that have caught your eye.

Linkzmax said:
Wonktonodi said:

you missed the other random vote on you, something so very alien for you :P

prof never said that it was a random vote though. And though truck counted it, because it wasn't bolded I didn't pay much attention to it.

I think you're joking, but I don't like the way you're saying everything that is done is "alien." It reminds me of the "scummy" posts last round. Granted you were a townie last time, so maybe it's just the way you play. Or is that how you want everyone to think you always play?

You're right, it wasn't random.

It was based on pure statistical potential that you're mafia this game :P