By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Hephaestos said:

wouldn't you say green bay was so awsome in the superbowl that they hovered above the comptetition as if they were from an other world?

I would if our damned receivers knew how to catch a pass. >=(  What's the point of having an awesome QB if the dude on the other end washed his hands with vegetable shortening first?  Grrrrr....

Around the Network

I'm here

I'm a bit lost but I'm here.  Then again Canada has that effect on me. 

noname2200 said:
trashleg said:

and if he did know any deep dark secrets.. how is that even possible? its day one lol

He hacked Truck's account, of course.  Such a softball question...such a suspicious way to deflect suspicion...

haha, i certainly wouldnt say so. and anyone hacking truck's account should be modkilled immediately.. by themselves?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
A Bad Clown said:

GREEN BAY!

Green= Alien!

Polluting one's waters with excessively deadly chemicals is an eminently human thing to do.  My bona fides are now as solid as a rock, alien scum!

Hephaestos said:
A Bad Clown said:
noname2200 said:
Hephaestos said:

that fellow looks funny....

If that's not the face of an alien invader, I don't know what is.  It doesn't even have the right colors!

vote: A Bad Clown

GREEN BAY!

Green= Alien!

look at your hair in the mirror.

can people stop confessing? we already have too many of these!

Well I'm a clown, that's required! The Steelers QB mysteriously did bad, maybe GREEN Bay abducted him and replaced him.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network
trashleg said:

and anyone hacking truck's account should be modkilled immediately.. by themselves?

Awww...bye Heph!

Linkzmax said:
Stefl1504 said:

wait? what? canadian aliens...?

also for a random vote:

Vote: Linkzmax

I've never been a fan of random votes, especially one that is on me. I feel like scum can hide behind "randomness" to push an agenda, like say revenge for me outing you last round. Then again if you're a townie you'd think there's a chance I'm scum and so it could still be pushing said agenda. But since you already switched your vote, I'll believe it was random for now.

you missed the other random vote on you, something so very alien for you :P

noname2200 said:
Hephaestos said:

wouldn't you say green bay was so awsome in the superbowl that they hovered above the comptetition as if they were from an other world?

I would if our damned receivers knew how to catch a pass. >=(  What's the point of having an awesome QB if the dude on the other end washed his hands with vegetable shortening first?  Grrrrr....

arf... it's true you spent last game actively moding so you don't fall for cheap tricks to make you confess.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

noname2200 said:
trashleg said:

and anyone hacking truck's account should be modkilled immediately.. by themselves?

Awww...bye Heph!

you're leaving so soon ^^, bye then, was a fun few posts (though it's rude for the others that you only say bye to me).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

So is Heph playing or not?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*