By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - THE NEW GRAPHICS KING CLAIMS ITS THRONE!

trasharmdsister12 said:

I call with Ubi Montreal and Bioware.

I don't actually call. I just wanted to add more beautiful trailers for all to enjoy

well fk it let's get our BLUR on

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
Nsanity said:

No offence to some of you but your opinions are not fact.

do what would you say the best graphical console game is?

Uncharted 2, God of War 3, maybe Uncharted 1, or even KZ2?

its got to be one of those right? if its not KZ3 or one of the ones i listed, im sorry but ur eyes are brokenz.

trasharmdsister12 said:
zarx said:
hikaruchan said:

For me Artisic Grphics are mote inportent then Resulution.

The Game that has the best Character models is still to this day Metal Gear Solid 4.

and for Games that use Cellshaded Grphics Senjo no Varukyuria Gallian Chronicles ( Valkyria Chronicles) is still No.1.

and of cores no Game Developer can rival Square Enix for CG.

I see your Square Enix and raise you a Blizzard

I call with Ubi Montreal and Bioware.

I don't actually call. I just wanted to add more beautiful trailers for all to enjoy

I call and I will raise you FF VersusXIII.

andyes itls old but FFXIII in 1080P^^

and for Anime style

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

badgenome said:

Oi! Lost Planet 2 remains the graphics king until selnor tells you otherwise!

...and there fore thou shall receive the selnor medal of loyality!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

what is this shit,its all about mario 64.

Around the Network

It's too dark/grey for my liking to be considered the best looking. I think UC2 looks better just because its much brighter and more variety of colours which makes it look amazing. 

hikaruchan said:

For me Artistic Graphics are mote important then Resolution.

The Game that has the best Character models is still to this day Metal Gear Solid 4.

and for Games that use Cellshaded Grphics Senjo no Varukyuria Gallian Chronicles ( Valkyria Chronicles) is still No.1.

and of cores no Game Developer can rival Square Enix for CG. 

If only Square Enix could rival other developers for story and gameplay

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

It distinctly lacks a half tuck, so is therefore languishing behind the Uncharted kings

Calling a game graphics king but only including consoles is like having a dick measuring contest and only inviting girls.

Tease.

Your doing a great job GG!