By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Take-Two thinks GTA on Wii is laughable

leo-j said:
Manhunt flopped on the wii hard very very hard..

Why would they port GTA? Since 80% of its audicence is kids?

Video games are all about appearance.  You need to play cool games rated M if you want to be a cool gamer.  Because, you know, nothing turns a woman on more than a man playing M-rated shooters.  You'll instantly be in the cool group if you look cool playing games.

Imagine how stupid you'd look if you were waving your controller around like a baton!  Don't get those consoles with motion control, because they're for uncool people. 

Nintendo obviously has the most diverse audience, and you're making asinine statements about its audience being all kids.  You realize Nintendo has the oldest audience, right?  

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Manhunt flopped on the wii hard very very hard..

Why would they port GTA? Since 80% of its audicence is kids?

you are the living proof that .. oh never mind

To be honest I really don't care whether or not a GTA comes to Wii. Infact its probubly best if one doesn't. Nintendo has a family friendly image that could be tarnished yes ManHunt2 has done a bit to tarnish that image but their is still a major lack of overly excessive M games on the Wii.

Nintendo consoles have survived without GTA since the days of the NES with GBA being the one and only acception! To be honest its Take-Two's loss while all the other publishers are taking advantage of the Wii they sit idolly supporting the loosing console PS3 and supporting the second place console 360.

I mean its in there best intrest to bring GTA to the Wii, but its not in Nintendo's so I really don't care whether or not one comes. Either way I won't buy it so I really could care less! 

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer