By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So Vgchartz Pro has arrived...

Lostplanet22 said:
Xen said:

I haven't visited sales or the hub in months, I am only active in the forums... what are ya'll whining about?

This makes no sense;..

It is not because you don't use something that others may not whine about it (who use it);..

Dude, I'm just asking what's up, I'm not bitching about their whining (lol).

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

Did someone fill in the details for an invitation?  (Click on VGCHARTZ pro => fill in details (at the bottom of the screen)...

You never invite yourself an invitiation though!!!

But you have to if you want to get Vgchartz pro..

If you fill it in you get this:

'Your message has been sent! VGChartz Pro is due to launch in April 2011 and we will be running private tests and demonstrations between now and then - a representitive will be in touch shortly to discuss your requirements.

Thanks, The VGChartz Pro Team.'

darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:

I haven't visited sales or the hub in months, I am only active in the forums and spam darth and chibi's wall... what are ya'll whining about?

fixed tehehe

And I agree my interest in sales is low right now, but I know NGP and 3DS will change that

And not only your walls!

hallowedbeeddie said:

good bye vgchartz. you will be missed

Your lack of faith is disturbing

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

hallowedbeeddie said:

good bye vgchartz. you will be missed

Around the Network
Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:

I haven't visited sales or the hub in months, I am only active in the forums and spam darth and chibi's wall... what are ya'll whining about?

fixed tehehe

And I agree my interest in sales is low right now, but I know NGP and 3DS will change that

And not only your walls!

Your cheating on me and chibi then?!

@Lost Planet

yeah I saw that, problem is I don't know the price so I can't fill in the form

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:

fixed tehehe

And not only your walls!

@Lost Planet

What are you, one entity?

darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:

fixed tehehe

And not only your walls!

@Lost Planet

Me don't worry,  you will know it soon.  I used your forum name to fill in the details...

Ok now I am really pissed. What we had for free before it's an exclusive service for marketers,developers and publishers now..... WTF vgchartz we were your community not EA and Activision.....Now I do not have any reason to visit this site again. It was good as it lasted.

I want VG Chartz pro!!! 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB