By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So Vgchartz Pro has arrived...

Carl2291 said:

Didn't we get told that everything we had available to us now would stay... The Pro membership would just be ADDED stuff?

IIRC this is exactly what was said. Taking away features without notice is not cool!

Around the Network

Wow, Vgchartz sucks now. Let's steal their code and make a new site that's free

ChartzVg is what it will be called.

Anyway. I just said to darth on his wall...

If this is to succeed greatly, Brett will need varying levels of subscription. Not just one big £100 a Month or whatever.

A smaller subscription for normal forum users like me, who just wants to see the full chartz again and not bother with Revenue data or Profit data or whatever.

This would go down well. It would be cheap and affordable. And if you love Video Games... Worth it.

It would make me smile. Like this.

VGCHARTZ IS DOOMZZzzzzzzzzzz!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWH

WWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

What you all talking about? How you know about pro? I IS CONFRIZZLED PPPLZ!

Carl2291 said:

If this is to succeed greatly, Brett will need varying levels of subscription. Not just one big £100 a Month or whatever.

A smaller subscription for normal forum users like me, who just wants to see the full chartz again and not bother with Revenue data or Profit data or whatever.

This would go down well. It would be cheap and affordable. And if you love Video Games... Worth it.

NOOOOO, you've fallen under the drug's they have put in our food to brainwash us! Snap out of it

Around the Network

5 Posts in this thread include parts from EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH

Mission Acomplished

oh and I agree with carl;s idea, they should make a VGC Pro Lite or something for some of users that can't play much but would pay a bit to have some nifty features unlocked

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

dany612 said:

VGCHARTZ IS DOOMZZzzzzzzzzzz!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWH

WWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

What you all talking about? How you know about pro? I IS CONFRIZZLED PPPLZ!

Go check the Vgchartz Page

Don’t tell me that we will have to pay to post and read threads now (with that I mean when all is done)

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Carl2291 said:

Like PSP GO then.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

pay for wrong numbers, no thanks