By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Whats going on PStwii?

Xeo_842 said:
leo-j said:
@Xeno

I said it will take off and blow everyones mind(which it is since its outselling the X360 or matching its sales), and said it would outsell the wii. I was wrong about the last part.

Grr, you spelled my name wrong! As punishment I will send my army of Chaos to attack you!

40k or fantasy?

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X
Around the Network

I hope Leo is hungry for some crow.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

tarheel91 said:
Rath said:
stof said:
leo-j said:
America is completely domintated by the X360 not even the wii or ps3 can match is, this is terrible for both sony and nintendo.

Yes, it's absolutely terrible for Nintendo... I bet next week will be even worse for the Wii too.

Yeah I heard that there were absolutley none availiable for the week of the 22nd.

I heard they were even recalling several thousand. Negative sales, ZOMG!!11!1!

Teh Wii am doomed!

leo-j said:
@Xeno

I said it will take off and blow everyones mind(which it is since its outselling the X360 or matching its sales), and said it would outsell the wii. I was wrong about the last part.

I'm sorry boy, but outsellling the X360 is not the same as "blowing everyones mind"...

When the PS3 outsells the Wii WW every week for a year, well that will be "blowing everyones mind"...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii&reg1=America&cons2=PS3&reg2=America&cons3=X360&reg3=America&start=39068&end=39432

Not sure where this domination is that you speak of...

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X
Around the Network

superchunk said:
ok. so 360 has beat Wii for a total of about 6 weeks out of 50 or so and you say 360 is dominating? Especially since 1 of those weeks was for obvious supply issues and will be dwarfed next week.

You sir, are a little crazy.

To be fair, he did say 'dominated', not 'dominating'.  The difference is quite substantial in that if he had said dominating, he would be implying that it is still currently dominating, say, on a weekly basis. Whereas saying dominated, he could ave simply meant that volume-wise, the 360 has NA dominated. So he may not be so crazy after all. I'd say you are crazy for making such assumptions

FJ-Warez said:
leo-j said:
@Xeno

I'm sorry boy, but outsellling the X360 is not the same as "blowing everyones mind"...

When the PS3 outsells the Wii WW every week for a year, well that will be "blowing everyones mind"...

Be fair. Our minds would be pretty blown if it did that for a month.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
FJ-Warez said:
leo-j said:
@Xeno

Be fair. Our minds would be pretty blown if it did that for a month.

I'd wet my pants...

This thread needs to live forever.