By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Japan is completely backwards to the rest of the world. Their highest selling console is WW lowest, and their lowest is WW highest

Around the Network

The Wii needs something HUGE, and unfortunatly... nothing is on sight :/

morenoingrato said:

The Wii needs something HUGE, and unfortunatly... nothing is on sight :/

Don't worry, Christmas 2011 is right around the corner

darthdevidem01 said:
heruamon said:

LOL...remember last summer when ALOT of people on this board said Kinect would fail...lol...so much fun can be read on these boards. 

Yeah and most people said move would do worse than Kinect. Its great how both those devices that were doomed turned out to be succeses!

Yeah, I'm glad they both sold 8 million...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

It's good to see all the consoles so close to each other now. To be honest I was getting tired of the Wii beating everyone's ass.

This makes for a much more interesting weekly sales chart.

Around the Network
heruamon said:
darthdevidem01 said:
heruamon said:

LOL...remember last summer when ALOT of people on this board said Kinect would fail...lol...so much fun can be read on these boards. 

Yeah and most people said move would do worse than Kinect. Its great how both those devices that were doomed turned out to be succeses!

Yeah, I'm glad they both sold 8 million...

he wasn't saying move sold 8 million.

forest-spirit said:

Gush, some people needs a break...>_> Go play some games or something.

OT:

Wow, the home consoles are so damn close. It has to be a conspiracy or something.

Wii needs a mushroom.

Better a Speedbooster!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

The amount of bickering in this thread is borderline hilarious.  Coming from someone who owns both consoles the 360 and PS3 are 95% the exact same and most of the differences you see people bragging about are mostly hype.  I adore both systems and I'm just saying theres no need to hate on the competition, considering its almost the exact same thing your playing on.

That being said congrats to all systems this week, everything is selling well and its good seeing success for everybody.  Though those Nintendo numbers are a little alarming and will hopefully level out.  If they don't though and it continues to drop at that rate there could be some big problems for Nintendo.

LivingMetal said:

I think what's really helping the Xbox 360 with its sales is Kinect and its games.  This peripheral seems to be a good addition to current Xbox 360 owners and a few new owners here in the United States.  Kudos.

no offence but no Sh!t

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

another close week