By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY IS DOOMED, TEH PS3 WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BHR-3 said:
iLLmaticV3 said:
BHR-3 said:

yep im going to have to agree as well it all goes back to GT5 from last yr

ps3 is weakest in NA so it would of made sense to of had more American cars in GT5 for example look at forza3s list

KZ3 is another blow this will no doubt hurt its sales along with no online coop, myself and others on here will look foolish for predicting such high sales for its LT and end of 2011

sony needed a FPS shooter that can compete with Halo for the NA market resistance and kill zone were good attempts this gen, but theres still hope R3 or even Socom could still surprise us

Looks like Resistance 3 is Sony's last shot (At least this year) at FPS NA market greatness. It looks very promising so far, I don't think Socom 4 will blow anyone away, but it will definitely be a very solid game.

yes that may be the case for the FPS but theres still other great games for the yr socom, infamous, uncharted, twisted metal, TLG

the FPS market doesnt really matter though b/c of COD being multiplat, BO PS3 sales increase over MW2 shows that the console is not doomed and i believe this will be the same case once MW3 release later this yr, and even though KZ and Resistance werent halo killers PS3 owners will so far get to experience 5 great exclusive FPS games KZ 2 and 3 and Resistance 1-3, can the other 2 consoles say that?

Yeah, I agree. Sony has a lot of great exclusives coming up, so they definitely have nothing to worry about. Xbox 360 doesn't really have much coming out this year that I can think of...

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network

what's the average score from NA reviewers? what's the average from EU reviewers? do we know?

this is all a joke right?i mean KZ2 got 91 after 95 reviews...KZ3 got 87 after 19 reviews...there are so many reviews to come...KZ3 will cross the 90 mark easily...

Who cares? My fav game this gen has like a 60 on metacritic. Doesn't stop me from enjoying a VERY good under rated game. Killzone 3 will be epic and we all know it.

BHR-3 said:

yep im going to have to agree as well it all goes back to GT5 from last yr

ps3 is weakest in NA so it would of made sense to of had more American cars in GT5 for example look at forza3s list

KZ3 is another blow this will no doubt hurt its sales along with no online coop, myself and others on here will look foolish for predicting such high sales for its LT and end of 2011

sony needed a FPS shooter that can compete with Halo for the NA market resistance and kill zone were good attempts this gen, but theres still hope R3 or even Socom could still surprise us

r3 wont surprise us. it has health packs. socom 4 socom fans arent happy about it and killzone 3 and infamous 2 will take from its sales.

go watch the gt review of killzone and the review of zeitgeisteviews on youtube. your learn a lot from them.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network
TT Makaveli said:

this is all a joke right?i mean KZ2 got 91 after 95 reviews...KZ3 got 87 after 19 reviews...there are so many reviews to come...KZ3 will cross the 90 mark easily...

depends if those next reviewers find black ops's story good or not. if yes then kz3 will get an 80. if not then 89 max.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

So going by GT5 having a low Metascore = HUGE SALES! yeh!

LMAO! wtf is this shit?

BHR-3 said:

i didnt want my post to be all negative

i think socom might do real well i believe the ps3 is more into the TPS genre and current PO have socom 40k less than KZ thats with socom releasing in over 2 months, same time frame KZ3 was actually less than socom in the PO

I still have faith in Killzone 3. Although my FW prediction has went down to 1.1 - 1.2 instead of 1.5 - 1.6

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

That's it, i'm selling my PS3.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!