By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY IS DOOMED, TEH PS3 WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twisted metal will save the ps3

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
leatherhat said:

LOL I don't think so! LESs than a milion sold ww 60-70 metacrtic

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:
leatherhat said:

LOL I don't think so! LESs than a milion sold ww 60-70 metacrtic

But I love twisted metal ;_;...

AH MAN ANOTHER DISSAPOINTMENT!!!!

zgamer5 said:

sony was doomed the day they decided to release the ps1.

Sony was doomed the day it entered the business... or should I say ENDERED the business! Nyah!

Xephonai said:
Aldro said:

Seriously how many here think that if Guerilla games just added a jungle map and snow, didnt touch jack shit but that and perhaps some hudd changes,

KZ3 would score 90 in meta? I DO!

Why are everyone so afraid of fking change?! Man everyone should just release the same god damn formula and get 90 . Its working for CoD! or well.. not 90 on all but theyre scoring good!

THIS IS BULL SHIT!

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!

NOOOOOOOOOO

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Yes im brushing my teeth as we speak :)

I just wish Sevchenko and the lads at Helghan would have been given a better send off then what is to be known as the dissapointment of the year 2011 ;_;

Around the Network

Honestly, I really don't see how CoD games are still doing like 90(plus) Metascores every year, they honestly follow the same formula with a few changes and people go nuts over them. The series lost all its appeal after Modern Warfare, for me.

Killzone 3 looks like it has a lot of positive changes, but after reading other peoples impressions, it seems as though GG didn't fix or do things that would have been very easy to do and in some cases, changed things for the worse.. I'll most likely get the game anyway.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

It only does dissapointments.

Aldro said:
Xephonai said:
Aldro said:

Seriously how many here think that if Guerilla games just added a jungle map and snow, didnt touch jack shit but that and perhaps some hudd changes,

KZ3 would score 90 in meta? I DO!

Why are everyone so afraid of fking change?! Man everyone should just release the same god damn formula and get 90 . Its working for CoD! or well.. not 90 on all but theyre scoring good!

THIS IS BULL SHIT!

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!

NOOOOOOOOOO

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Yes im brushing my teeth as we speak :)

I just wish Sevchenko and the lads at Helghan would have been given a better send off then what is to be known as the dissapointment of the year 2011 ;_;

Lol, wait till Infamous 2, now that is a piece of shit :D

It's at a 87 so far. That's not at all bad.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

yep im going to have to agree as well it all goes back to GT5 from last yr

ps3 is weakest in NA so it would of made sense to of had more American cars in GT5 for example look at forza3s list

KZ3 is another blow this will no doubt hurt its sales along with no online coop, myself and others on here will look foolish for predicting such high sales for its LT and end of 2011

sony needed a FPS shooter that can compete with Halo for the NA market resistance and kill zone were good attempts this gen, but theres still hope R3 or even Socom could still surprise us

Play Me