By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY IS DOOMED, TEH PS3 WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BHR-3 said:

yep im going to have to agree as well it all goes back to GT5 from last yr

ps3 is weakest in NA so it would of made sense to of had more American cars in GT5 for example look at forza3s list

KZ3 is another blow this will no doubt hurt its sales along with no online coop, myself and others on here will look foolish for predicting such high sales for its LT and end of 2011

sony needed a FPS shooter that can compete with Halo for the NA market resistance and kill zone were good attempts this gen, but theres still hope R3 or even Socom could still surprise us

Resistance surprise us.. lmao. I really hope you are right but not going to happen. Insomniac are to damn weak. GG had a shot and they blew it.

Now screwed we sony fans, are.

Around the Network
Notorius.A.i.G said:

It's at a 87 so far. That's not at all bad.

WHAT?
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 87!!!!!!! UP BY 1 POINT! FUCK YES!!!!!!!

WILL IT LAST? ;_;

BHR-3 said:

ps3 is weakest in NA so it would of made sense to of had more American cars in GT5 for example look at forza3s list

KZ3 is another blow this will no doubt hurt its sales along with no online coop, myself and others on here will look foolish for predicting such high sales for its LT and end of 2011

sony needed a FPS shooter that can compete with Halo for the NA market resistance and kill zone were good attempts this gen, but theres still hope R3 or even Socom could still surprise us

Looks like Resistance 3 is Sony's last shot (At least this year) at FPS NA market greatness. It looks very promising so far, I don't think Socom 4 will blow anyone away, but it will definitely be a very solid game.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

bad attempt, says the sad troll.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

iLLmaticV3 said:
BHR-3 said:

Looks like Resistance 3 is Sony's last shot (At least this year) at FPS NA market greatness. It looks very promising so far, I don't think Socom 4 will blow anyone away, but it will definitely be a very solid game.

That game (KZ3) was our last hope..

No.... NO... there is another!..

Yeah... Yeah.. its MR G - O - T - Y himself... It's the baddest man on the playstation the real drake, the ladies love to call him Nathan, all you bots and you fanboys hatin', shut your fucking mouth or his ballz ya'll be tastiiin, never has there been a game so amazing with dope s tory tellin aand blizz inoovaaation, multiplayer with the twitter integration i went from jelly smores to next gen sensation.

UNCHARTED 3! WITH MY BOY DRAKE!

I already said this over at the offical KZ3 reviews thread but ill say it here again =

If Naughty gods manage to pull of just another 96 on Uncharted 3, I swear to god ILL BUY NOT ONE but TWO COLLECTORS EDITION OF U3. I SWEAR T OGOD!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

i didnt want my post to be all negative

i think socom might do real well i believe the ps3 is more into the TPS genre and current PO have socom 40k less than KZ thats with socom releasing in over 2 months, same time frame KZ3 was actually less than socom in the PO

Play Me

BHR-3 said:

i didnt want my post to be all negative

i think socom might do real well i believe the ps3 is more into the TPS genre and current PO have socom 40k less than KZ thats with socom releasing in over 2 months, same time frame KZ3 was actually less than socom in the PO

Wanna make a bet? Just for the LULZ?

I bet Socom 4 wont score over 80 on meta.

Winner gets to have sex with the girl in my signature. (Dont ask me how thats going to happen)

Jim Sterling at Destructoid gave it 100...doomed sounds about right!

Aldro said:
iLLmaticV3 said:
BHR-3 said:

That game (KZ3) was our last hope..

No.... NO... there is another!..

Yeah... Yeah.. its MR G - O - T - Y himself... It's the baddest man on the playstation the real drake, the ladies love to call him Nathan, all you bots and you fanboys hatin', shut your fucking mouth or his ballz ya'll be tastiiin, never has there been a game so amazing with dope s tory tellin aand blizz inoovaaation, multiplayer with the twitter integration i went from jelly smores to next gen sensation.

UNCHARTED 3! WITH MY BOY DRAKE!

I already said this over at the offical KZ3 reviews thread but ill say it here again =

If Naughty gods manage to pull of just another 96 on Uncharted 3, I swear to god ILL BUY NOT ONE but TWO COLLECTORS EDITION OF U3. I SWEAR T OGOD!!!!!!!!!!

This guy?!

I have learned to never doubt Drake, that game will obviously be amazing!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

iLLmaticV3 said:
BHR-3 said:

yes that may be the case for the FPS but theres still other great games for the yr socom, infamous, uncharted, twisted metal, TLG

the FPS market doesnt really matter though b/c of COD being multiplat, BO PS3 sales increase over MW2 shows that the console is not doomed and i believe this will be the same case once MW3 release later this yr, and even though KZ and Resistance werent halo killers PS3 owners will so far get to experience 5 great exclusive FPS games KZ 2 and 3 and Resistance 1-3, can the other 2 consoles say that?

Play Me