By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 3 Open Beta

tendoronie67 said:

It's Awesome honestly i don't know why people are winging, to me it seems heaps balanced, graphics are unbelievable, guns sound great, the upgrade system is much better in kz3 then kz2 imo new modes, i know theres not lots of new weapons but there is more and more variety so there should be no complaints about weapons

i agree that the menus look terrible & there could be more guns but it is only a beta and i'm lovin it. 

Oh & the new controlls are very easy to use, move works great.

Around the Network

I tried maybe a couple games,before the beta kept locking up on me,but yeah it's only one map. It's seemed more of the same,but that's not a bad thing since I liked the last game.

has anyone else had a problem getting online? in the beginning of the open beta I did not have any probelm with that. lately I havent been able to connect to server. ps. when i have been able to get in I have felt real positive with this game. 

makingmusic476 said:
  • Map design is confusing, unmemorable, and often unbalanced. They have nothing on maps like Salamun Market from Killzone 2.

If you pre-order the Standard Edition from Gamestop you'll get SALAMUN MARKET and BLOOD GRACHT for free as part of the retro map pack :p

indodude said:
makingmusic476 said:
  • Map design is confusing, unmemorable, and often unbalanced. They have nothing on maps like Salamun Market from Killzone 2.

If you pre-order the Standard Edition from Gamestop you'll get SALAMUN MARKET and BLOOD GRACHT for free as part of the retro map pack :p

They had to have had to redesign the entire Helghast base on Blood Gracht then, because that was KZ2 most unbalanced map.

Saruman Market is good if they don't change it into something different and asymetrical.

Also this is day one DLC that I as a European will probably have to pay extra for because I'm not getting the Helghast edition. 

Around the Network
non-gravity said:
indodude said:
makingmusic476 said:

They had to have had to redesign the entire Helghast base on Blood Gracht then, because that was KZ2 most unbalanced map.

Saruman Market is good if they don't change it into something different and asymetrical.

Also this is day one DLC that I as a European will probably have to pay extra for because I'm not getting the Helghast edition. 

Well the deal includes Gamestop and other participating retailers, so perhaps there's a store in Europe that offers the same deal?

Muhaha Im loving it so far!

Its Very good so far, love classes and ribbons.

Becon with air strike is greate

Semes to be well ballanced and level is well designed.

If the rest of MP is so good, day one!

ocean-1984 said:

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Parasitic said:
ocean-1984 said:

Why not?