By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC Mafia Round 25 - Sign-up Thread

Final-Fan said:
trashleg said:
TruckOSaurus said:
trashleg said:

has this started yet, have i missed it?? :O

It's starting soon. I just need to know where theRepublic stands, since he seemed to have a bigger game in mind I don't think he'll mind me hosting this round but I want to give him a chance to object or to join the game as co-mod or player.

aww yay good. iv been paranoid all day thinking i was delaying it or missing out XD

So ... you gonna sign up? 

she's #4

Around the Network

I guess I'll play, I don't see j0, a certain mod, and several others who I may not mention...

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

IMPORTANT : DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO PLAY!
Signup List
1. Linkzmax

2. Wonk

Final-Fan
4. trashleg

Heph
Stefl1504
7. theprof00

noname2200 (radishhead woz 'ere)
9. trangentspree

10. radishhead
11. A Bad Clown

Hosting candidate:
1. theRepublic
2. TruckOSaurus
3. Silver-Tiger (Co-mod)

Signature goes here!

Wonktonodi said:
Final-Fan said:
trashleg said:
TruckOSaurus said:
trashleg said:

It's starting soon. I just need to know where theRepublic stands, since he seemed to have a bigger game in mind I don't think he'll mind me hosting this round but I want to give him a chance to object or to join the game as co-mod or player.

aww yay good. iv been paranoid all day thinking i was delaying it or missing out XD

she's #4

WHOOPS lol

I thought she thought people were waiting for her to join or something...

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I'll have to skip this once.

If i join I won't play. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

I'll have to skip this once.

If i join I won't play. 

You're just scared because I joined, and we remember our last mafia game, don't we? :P

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Final-Fan said:
Wonktonodi said:
Final-Fan said:
trashleg said:
TruckOSaurus said:
trashleg said:

she's #4

WHOOPS lol

I thought she thought people were waiting for her to join or something...

lol nah, i took the dreaded 4 spot. just thought because i neglected vgc for a couple of days i might have missed the games start PM.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

The game is ON!!!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=124359

Signature goes here!