By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC Mafia Round 25 - Sign-up Thread

has this started yet, have i missed it?? :O

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:

No to both.

trashleg said:

It's starting soon. I just need to know where theRepublic stands, since he seemed to have a bigger game in mind I don't think he'll mind me hosting this round but I want to give him a chance to object or to join the game as co-mod or player.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
trashleg said:

It's starting soon. I just need to know where theRepublic stands, since he seemed to have a bigger game in mind I don't think he'll mind me hosting this round but I want to give him a chance to object or to join the game as co-mod or player.

aww yay good. iv been paranoid all day thinking i was delaying it or missing out XD

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I also would be interested in being a co-mod, if you don't mind:

Hosting candidate:
1.  Republic
2. TruckOSaurus
3. Silver-Tiger (Co-mod)

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
A Bad Clown said:
TruckOSaurus said:
A Bad Clown said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Wow this sign-up thread has been around for 6 days!!! Come on people Mafia is fun come out and play!

It's not fun when 3/4 players already dislike you enough to vote you out day one.

I don't remember you ever playing? Or do you consider yourself a dislikable guy?

I've seen the past people who've played and most of them..."dislike" me.

you mean in past games or in this signupsheet? It seems we won't get many more players for this round so if you have no beef with players here you might as well sign up.

Also 1/2 of the people playing here I didn't like before starting mafia... opinions change when you do other things than bicker about such and such game with a predisposed mindset. I doubt anyone here would vote you based on that if you played even moderately actively.

I completely agree. I've grown to like many of the players here because of the interaction outside of vgc and conSOUL WARZ

trashleg said:
TruckOSaurus said:
trashleg said:

aww yay good. iv been paranoid all day thinking i was delaying it or missing out XD

already paranoid and the game hasn't even started. I'll be keeping an eye on you....much like many of the neckbeards who stalk you on this site.

<table style="width: 90%;" border="0"><tr><td><strong>TruckOSaurus said:</strong><br /><table style="width: 90%;" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td><strong>trashleg said:</strong><br> <p>has this started yet, have i missed it?? :O</p> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <p>It's starting soon. I just need to know where theRepublic stands, since he seemed to have a bigger game in mind I don't think he'll mind me hosting this round but I want to give him a chance to object or to join the game as co-mod or player.</p></td></tr></table><br /><br />

If this bad clown fellow and Truck play, we'd have 12. Which I believe is what Republic said he could get his game down to if needed, and ST has offered to co-mod. That would also satisfy the suggestion that none of the modkilled players from last round should play in this one.

trashleg said:
TruckOSaurus said:
trashleg said:

So ... you gonna sign up? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!