By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tales of Graces F Confirmed for North America

Is it just me or is the teaser still just that? So how is this confirmed?

Nevermind, site just updated. It doesn't really say what version. I rather have 10 dollar cheaper wii version, so I don't have to spend as much this year. 

Around the Network

sweetness, I had given up on playing any new Tales games.....pleasant surprise!

Well I wanted the Wii version to also come over but oh well beggars can't be choosers haha.  Happy to finally be able to get it.  Makes me proud to be an American haha.  

This is very good new.

LordDeDeDe said:

Are people really confused as to which console it's on?

Tales of Graces F = PS3 version in Japan. Localized Tales of Graces F = PS3 version in North America

I don't think it's that people are confused but more that they're really hoping it's also coming to the Wii. You know being the game's original console and this being a Tales main entry and all.

Around the Network

Hopefully it comes to Wii as well too increase sales. I'm just glad it's on PS3! Hell we may get Xilia after all :)

Also yay, finally get to play this game after waiting so long. 

Wagram said:

Hopefully it comes to Wii as well too increase sales. I'm just glad it's on PS3! Hell we may get Xilia after all :)

We better fucking buy it for that to happen, we better.

I love my PS3 this week.

Graces, possibly Vesperia, Dark Souls, plus everything else that was shown this week.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Xen said:
Wagram said:

We better fucking buy it for that to happen, we better.

Day 1. BTW 2011 is by FAR the best year to be a gamer....