*Favorite RE Game?*

Resident Evil 18 15.13%

Resident Evil 2 24 20.17%

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis 8 6.72%

Resident Evil 4 58 48.74%

Resident Evil 5 6 5.04%

Resident Evil Zero/Code Veronica 5 4.20%

Total:119

RE4>RE5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all the rest. I like the action.

Around the Network

I have only played RE5 so that is my fav so far. Its been a fun game so far, I think i'll be beating in about an hour hopefully

I've played Resident Evil Zero and Resident Evil 4. My favorite of the 2 is 4 because I had much more fun in it.

I only finished 2 and 3, I got a decent way through Code Veronica and enjoyed what I played. But I liked 2 and 3 better.

I can't really decide between 2 and 3 though, so I'm not voting.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Ha Ha...looks like about half of you liked RE4 best.

Don't get me wrong it was a great game and possibly my GOTY for 2005 but IMO the 1st 3 and Code Veronica blew it out of the water!

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:

Ha Ha...looks like about half of you liked RE4 best.

Don't get me wrong it was a great game and possibly my GOTY for 2005 but IMO the 1st 3 and Code Veronica blew it out of the water!

They were all very good games, but resident evil 4 is considered to be one of the greatest games of all time,because of its gameplay and atmosphere!If I chose by nostalgia I would chose Re 1, but I try to be subjective.

RE2 for me, I also like the first one but it was horribly coded and had poor controls and visuals. The sequel was better in every way and had a really good atmosphere.

RE CODE: Veronica > REmake/RE 1 > RE 4 > RE 2 > RE Zero > RE 3 > RE 5

I loved RE4 but I gotta give it up to the REmake; that game was pure excellence. True Survival Horror.

A big part of video games is immersion or how much it can suck you into playing. With RE, there were dozens of moments in which I was legit freaked out and scared pantsless. RE4 didn't really have that, but it was a fun videogame.

Ink Ribbons FTW

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Resi4. It took a risk by revolutionising the game, and it paid off. All credit to Capcom for doing it!

(To note- I'm talking about the Wii edition. If not, then it's close between this and Resi1)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.