By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why PSP2 (NGP) > iPhone > Andriod > NDS2 > Zune\wp7

Hi, this is my personal opinion: (SORRY ABOUT MY TERRIBLE ENGLISH)

1)NGP (PSP2):  Real upgrade, Has buttons, is integrated into PSN, share games with PS3. Focus on Hardcore gamers and can be used as a PAD for social, teleconf, videoconf, browse, mail (urght), etc... it´s a PAD with muscles and with gamming interface.  
   These features makes that portable really apealling for the next 5 years, only thing that will make sales not be hight could be the starting price over $200.

2)NDS2 : Upgrade from NDS, not really inovative since the 3d screen isn´t an apealing gimmick. iT HAS A GREAT library of games, the best among all portables, but NDS users are "ok" with it, and will not upgrade to a new system so fast as expected from PSP-> PSP2.

3)iPhone:  Has the best online market apps until now, games with HD support, multiuser, etc... but lack´s buttons... if they launch a gamepad to it, could conquer the world... but... they won´t, that´s not Job´s freaking leadership mind control that put´s Apple against buttons.

4)Microsoft: the most innovative with WP7 interface, trying someting really new, integrated to LIVE, the best one about gamming together and content management, BUT lack buttons, lacks more gammnig apps. I hope Microsoft launch a ZuneG, specilalized on gamming to get under PSP2 track.. but I doubt it, it´s more probable to some thrid party launch a bluetooth control with low lag. That I believe!

That´s it... PSP2 is the only one to hardcore gamers looking for massive games with buttons and good online integration, that NDS2 will not have.. for all that: my personal chosse is of course: PSP2 (NGP).

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

Around the Network

what I believe is you shouldnt create a thread about how good phone/mobile gaming systems are based wholey on your opinion.

This is seriously flamebait, how could it not be?

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

damn you made a bad choice creating this. you are going to be killed.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

AussieGecko said:

what I believe is you shouldnt create a thread about how good phone/mobile gaming systems are based wholey on your opinion.

Sorry, but I can´t post my opinion, even if I explain it´s my opinion?

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

I was hoping for Dual Analog

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Around the Network

I may have said this before, but PSP2 wins because of 1 word:

Uncharted!!!

(well for people who like Uncharted, I am sure Nintendo fans could make the argument with a certain M-word...)

kibebr said:
AussieGecko said:

Sorry, but I can´t post my opinion, even if I explain it´s my opinion?

way to repeat yourself, and not really in this context, you putting your opinion in it does not change the fact that you put a best to worse in a topic.

There is one way for this thread to go and you know it. Yes it is your opinion but hey guess what, the subject doesnt say that. Hence Flamebait. Yet someone else will most likely get banned for attacking this thread. Go figure.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

I also guess that the NGP is better than all those other stuff because we have no idea what games will be releasing for it, how much it will cost or WHEN it will even release in the West.

Munkeh111 said:

I may have said this before, but PSP2 wins because of 1 word:

Uncharted!!!

(well for people who like Uncharted, I am sure Nintendo fans could make the argument with a certain M-word...)

Nintendo hasn't announced a Metroid game for 3DS yet.

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

I think that average transition from DS - 3DS will only be slightly more than PSP - NGP.  Due to the fact that the 3DS launches considerably earlier than the NGP, it won't be an advantage for the NGP at all.  IMO the only large advantage the NGP has over the 3DS is that it has retained considerable 3rd party support.

Also, call the 3DS it's name, the NDS2 sounds like I've travelled back to this time last year