By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
psrock said:

60 million PSP owners carry it around all the times.

You don't honestly believe that do you?

Around the Network

i usually always have a packpack or a car to keep my portables in. I never really keep anything in my pocket besides a cell phone. Otherwise to me even the ds lite is to big for the pocket.

psrock said:
LOVEoo said:

Original PSP was too big, this is bigger. This is no longer a portable device.

it's smaller than original PSP. where are you people getting your infos? It's the same size as the PSP 2000.

I'm sorry, thats such a HUGE improvement. It's still too big. I thoght the original image was a 1000 excuse that but again 2000 aint that much better and its noticably bigger than 3000. All the PSPs are too big. IN MY OPINION. Those things are too big and I never carried mines around.

Need to hold one before I decide.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

I honestly think it's perfect. Thinner than the 1000, has curves and not too thin to the point where playing games just isn't comfortable (i've had this problem with all of Nintendo's portables after the original GBA. I own and iPod touch 4g and it's also pretty weird for me playing games on that. Holding it is just weird and the fact that everything is touch screen really doesn't help with keeping my fingers where they need to be). I carry everything in a bag anyway, except cellphone and ipod so I don't mind. The DSlite is honestly too big for my pockets...

Around the Network
LOVEoo said:

It's longer, sure, but it's also thinner than the original PSP. The increase is from the larger screen which is an ok trade of in my book.

IMU1808 said:
LOVEoo said:

It's longer, sure, but it's also thinner than the original PSP. The increase is from the larger screen which is an ok trade of in my book.

I was never a fan of the massive exposed screen though. I always wanted a small (portable) PSP not just a thinner version. I just can't see myself every carrying this aroudn with me. If I get a bag sure but I'd rather not have both 3DS/NGP on me at the same time and I'd chose to carry the 3DS around me over the NGP because of size and spotpass.

Well... No. I prefer the size, cuz it means, bigger screen. But I'm sure that like all Sony consoles... It will be Slimmed down a few years. 

I think they'll be using the slide PSPgo-like model as the Slimmed Down Version.

Nintendo Got Pwned!

LOVEoo said:
psrock said:
LOVEoo said:

it's smaller than original PSP. where are you people getting your infos? It's the same size as the PSP 2000.

I'm sorry, thats such a HUGE improvement. It's still too big. I thoght the original image was a 1000 excuse that but again 2000 aint that much better and its noticably bigger than 3000. All the PSPs are too big. IN MY OPINION. Those things are too big and I never carried mines around.

don't buy them, again there are  plenty of alternative, buy the PSPGO, it's been very popular as the smallest psp ever made. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
LOVEoo said:
psrock said:
LOVEoo said:

don't buy them, again there are  plenty of alternative, buy the PSPGO, it's been very popular as the smallest psp ever made. 

Haha. You sound irritaded. I simply think the hardware is ugly but this will have games I want so I will get it down the line.