By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It's not too big for me, but I'm not planning on picking on up. I like larger portables because smaller ones like the DSi and PSP Go are uncomfortable to me.

Around the Network

NGP is looking cool, but 5" is big indeed. For someone it may not be a problem, but for someone it may be (not my case). And it can't be compared to DSi XL and Ipad.

DSi XL is only a different version of an exisisting product, people can choose between DSi and DSi XL depending on their taste, not the same can be said for NGP.

The Ipad is tablet with gaming capabilities, NGP is gaming handled with tablet capabilities, the Ipad primary selling point is not games, it's made for a different target.

Not really an issue for me, I've never carried handhelds in my pockets anyways. Always carry them or have them in a backpack or something. 

I myself tuck my PSP into my jacket pocket during the winter it barely fits. My DSi however fits in my pocket and I brought it everywhere till I damaged it sitting down. However pocket size is important to me, I do have a carrying case for my PSP but the thing is huge and I have to fit it into my luggage when ever I go on a trip its a major pain. Where as with my DSi I just slip it in my pocket and away I go.

As someone else said I am not a women I don't carry a purse or something to carry it in. Usually I just have pockets. If I buy a NGP I will want to bring it everywhere and due to its size I don't think that will be possible. I guess I'll only be able to play it on flights or long trips because theirs no way I'm going to fit it in my pocket for every day use.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

I've have never bought any handheld/portable gaming system before, no iphone,gameboys, DS or PSP.  But i think this just might tip the scale for me and most likely make my portable gaming debut with this system. (provided it's not $999.99 lol)

Around the Network

Why isn't XL on there, that was big.

People with larger hands will not care about its size.  Less hand-cramps, something I sometimes get using the Nintendo DS.

A little bit, but is not a mayor issue, just a very small one.

Original PSP was too big, this is bigger. This is no longer a portable device.

LOVEoo said:

Original PSP was too big, this is bigger. This is no longer a portable device.

it's smaller than original PSP. where are you people getting your infos? It's the same size as the PSP 2000.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)