By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
LOVEoo said:
psrock said:
LOVEoo said:
psrock said:
LOVEoo said:

Original PSP was too big, this is bigger. This is no longer a portable device.

it's smaller than original PSP. where are you people getting your infos? It's the same size as the PSP 2000.

I'm sorry, thats such a HUGE improvement. It's still too big. I thoght the original image was a 1000 excuse that but again 2000 aint that much better and its noticably bigger than 3000. All the PSPs are too big. IN MY OPINION. Those things are too big and I never carried mines around.

don't buy them, again there are  plenty of alternative, buy the PSPGO, it's been very popular as the smallest psp ever made. 

Haha. You sound irritaded. I simply think the hardware is ugly but this will have games I want so I will get it down the line.

no, your goal is to irritate but you are not good at it. Your point was it was too big, now it's too ugly, which one is it? 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
psrock said:

no, your goal is to irritate but you are not good at it. Your point was it was too big, now it's too ugly, which one is it? 

Both. LOL.

why isnt the 3ds in the op's pic?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Galaki said:
psrock said:

Both. LOL.

You should make the ugly thread. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
Galaki said:
psrock said:

Both. LOL.

Lighten up. Not everyone find the same thing attractive.

I actually think neither 3DS or PSP2 are all that pretty. However, I'd prefer clamshell style over fullscreen exposure any day for screens protection.

Around the Network
Galaki said:
psrock said:
Galaki said:
psrock said:

Both. LOL.

I actually think neither 3DS or PSP2 are all that pretty. However, I'd prefer clamshell style over fullscreen exposure any day for screens protection.

You've seen neither. People who have actually seemed them think they are both pretty good looking. You prefering the DS over the PSP2 is really nothing surprising. 

Next Gen 

I am positive about the larger size. I use my PSP-GO a lot for watching movies when on boring nightshifts. Though it is "nice" to be able to put a Go in your pocket quite comfortably, for all other purposes, a larger screen is more desirable. There is just so much more you can do with a larger screen and higher resolution. I think the new PSP has the right design choice, for me, at least.

psrock said:
Galaki said:
psrock said:
Galaki said:
psrock said:

Both. LOL.

You've seen neither. People who have actually seemed them think they are both pretty good looking. You prefering the DS over the PSP2 is really nothing surprising. 

I totally agree with you. I am definitely bias and picking the 3DS over PSP2, even though, I've not held neither with my own hands.

Galaki said:
psrock said:
Galaki said:
psrock said:

Both. LOL.

Hopefully it won't be as much of a problem as for previous PSP - some of the smartphone screens are very resilent and just by making it touchscreen they will have to make sure it's harder to scratch.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

The size is important for a HANDHELD device. It's why I didn't buy a DSi XL because it's too damn big to fit into a pocket. I'm glad 3DS is the size that it is.