By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

well ... the PSP is already too big....

I'm fine with the increase, the screen will be great ... I only wish there was an option to take my PS1 and PS2 backlog and "digitalize it" to play it on the go (I mean legally) without rebuying them...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:

well ... the PSP is already too big....

I'm fine with the increase, the screen will be great ... I only wish there was an option to take my PS1 and PS2 backlog and "digitalize it" to play it on the go (I mean legally) without rebuying them...

Just go buy them again like every other hardcore gamers.

Joelcool7 said:

I've seen tons of threads on the power of the NGP. But people seem to be ignoring the fact that NGP is actually going to be bigger then the PSP. Now it doesn't appear to be all that much bigger but the PSP was already a hassle to fit in pockets and carry around. Is the NGP too big for standard carry around?

It's bigger then all of Nintendo's handhelds and I-Phone its so big that it will be a hell of a job to fit that thing in your front or back pocket. Is this going to be an issue for NGP, considering that handheld devices are always meant to be portable.

Umm U forgot the DSi XL  and also the 3DS is even bigger then that soo uummmmm yeah  dont be biased.

Muffin31190 said:
Joelcool7 said:

I've seen tons of threads on the power of the NGP. But people seem to be ignoring the fact that NGP is actually going to be bigger then the PSP. Now it doesn't appear to be all that much bigger but the PSP was already a hassle to fit in pockets and carry around. Is the NGP too big for standard carry around?

It's bigger then all of Nintendo's handhelds and I-Phone its so big that it will be a hell of a job to fit that thing in your front or back pocket. Is this going to be an issue for NGP, considering that handheld devices are always meant to be portable.

Umm U forgot the DSi XL  and also the 3DS is even bigger then that soo uummmmm yeah  dont be biased.

What? The 3DS is shown in the picture!(the blue one) It's about the same size as the DSi, although the screen is larger than the DSi's top screen.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Muffin31190 said:
Joelcool7 said:

as said the 3DS is in that picture.  It is the size of the DSi.  Ok add in DSIXl if you want.  But again that is about Choices.  This NGP isn't the NGP XL.  It is the ONLY size.  The DS had big for those that want big and don't care about travel in pockets.  The DSlite and those that size are for those that want to put in pockets.

Personally I think Sony should ahve had two sizes for their models instead of the models being with or without 3G.  Size is more important than checking internet or being sociable in all  places.  I have a phone for that.  So unless the NGP becomes a phone as well, who gives a shit about 3G.  Its too slow to play games online, so it won't be used for that.

Around the Network

well the size wasn't wht i was thinking about its the placement of the buttons and analogs that worries me!

i figure that the d-pad and buttons are to small and the placement of the analogs sticks are in the way but i still like it. it sems i may be a bigger problem for those with big hands?

the buttons not the handheld.

psrock said:
LOVEoo said:
psrock said:
LOVEoo said:
psrock said:
LOVEoo said:

Original PSP was too big, this is bigger. This is no longer a portable device.

it's smaller than original PSP. where are you people getting your infos? It's the same size as the PSP 2000.

I'm sorry, thats such a HUGE improvement. It's still too big. I thoght the original image was a 1000 excuse that but again 2000 aint that much better and its noticably bigger than 3000. All the PSPs are too big. IN MY OPINION. Those things are too big and I never carried mines around.

don't buy them, again there are  plenty of alternative, buy the PSPGO, it's been very popular as the smallest psp ever made. 

Haha. You sound irritaded. I simply think the hardware is ugly but this will have games I want so I will get it down the line.

no, your goal is to irritate but you are not good at it. Your point was it was too big, now it's too ugly, which one is it? 

My goal is not to irritate you're just mad I don't share your positive opinion. Its ugly and big, its size is parts of why its unattractive. You're defensive and your stupid fanboyism is showing. Please stop.

LOVEoo said:
psrock said:
LOVEoo said:
psrock said:
LOVEoo said:
psrock said:
LOVEoo said:

it's smaller than original PSP. where are you people getting your infos? It's the same size as the PSP 2000.

I'm sorry, thats such a HUGE improvement. It's still too big. I thoght the original image was a 1000 excuse that but again 2000 aint that much better and its noticably bigger than 3000. All the PSPs are too big. IN MY OPINION. Those things are too big and I never carried mines around.

don't buy them, again there are  plenty of alternative, buy the PSPGO, it's been very popular as the smallest psp ever made. 

Haha. You sound irritaded. I simply think the hardware is ugly but this will have games I want so I will get it down the line.

no, your goal is to irritate but you are not good at it. Your point was it was too big, now it's too ugly, which one is it? 

My goal is not to irritate you're just mad I don't share your positive opinion. Its ugly and big, its size is parts of why its unattractive. You're defensive and your stupid fanboyism is showing. Please stop.

I am defensive, yes , not because you think it's ugly or big, but because you were making things up just to be negative. Be negative with actual facts, don't hate just to hate, that's not healthy. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
LOVEoo said:
psrock said:
LOVEoo said:
psrock said:
LOVEoo said:
psrock said:
LOVEoo said:

I am defensive, yes , not because you think it's ugly or big, but because you were making things up just to be negative. Be negative with actual facts, don't hate just to hate, that's not healthy. 

I don't think mistaking the 3000 with a 1000 is making up "things". I made a mistake and I admitted it. Everything else is just an opinion and you're are angry I don't agree with yours. I'm not shitting on this device. It's got cool tech it's gonna have some great games it's just physically unappealing and too big. That's all I ever said.

LOVEoo said:
psrock said:
LOVEoo said:
psrock said:
LOVEoo said:
psrock said:
LOVEoo said:
psrock said:
LOVEoo said:

I don't think mistaking the 3000 with a 1000 is making up "things". I made a mistake and I admitted it. Everything else is just an opinion and you're are angry I don't agree with yours. I'm not shitting on this device. It's got cool tech it's gonna have some great games it's just physically unappealing and too big. That's all I ever said.

what's my opinion?

I respect your opinion, fair enough. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)