By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Where are all the good PSP games?

^^^^

HAHAHA you just proved him wrong!!

Around the Network

less than 80%? at what, at gamerankings?

so you consider a game with 78% garbage, but a game with 80% good?
well at gameranking Suikoden, Suikoden II and Ace Combat 2 have 81%

oh my god! they are at the verge of being garbage!

lol

''Hadouken!''

PSP is an awesome attempt for Sony in the handheld business. I played the PSP just this past week at a local Gamestop and I must say this handheld is right on par with the Nintendo DS.

I really don't care to much about the video or music. But having a Internet Browser and a decent amount of software and the fact it connects with the PS3 is more than a reason why I should purchase a PSP this week or next week.

My first batch of games I will buy for the console will be: Jeanne D'Arc, Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, Lumines, Sypthon Filter: Logan's Shadow, Final Fantasy Tactics: The Lion War, and GTA: Liberty City Stories, Vice City Stories.

A bunch of must haves, I have a 2GB Memory Stick Duo already from one of my friends that got rid of his PSP awhile ago. So the PSP Piano Black Core Pack is what I'm getting.

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Best PS3 CommercialBest Wii Commercial
Ajax said:
less than 80%? at what, at gamerankings?

so you consider a game with 78% garbage, but a game with 80% good?
well at gameranking Suikoden, Suikoden II and Ace Combat 2 have 81%

oh my god! they are at the verge of being garbage!

lol

My god that made me laugh ... oh , and BTW than FFIII for the DS is a huge pile of s**t because it only scored 77% ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

^i think he was being sarcastic

Around the Network

^^ I think so too

i doubt if anything will top final fantasy tactics

''Hadouken!''

Kasz216 said:  Crash Banidcoot: Wrath of Cortex sold about 5 million copies boasting a metacritic score of 66%.

Hahahahahahaha

This Alex kid puts way to much stock in some arbitrary score. 

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Sorair said:
PSP is an awesome attempt for Sony in the handheld business. I played the PSP just this past week at a local Gamestop and I must say this handheld is right on par with the Nintendo DS.

I really don't care to much about the video or music. But having a Internet Browser and a decent amount of software and the fact it connects with the PS3 is more than a reason why I should purchase a PSP this week or next week.

My first batch of games I will buy for the console will be: Jeanne D'Arc, Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, Lumines, Sypthon Filter: Logan's Shadow, Final Fantasy Tactics: The Lion War, and GTA: Liberty City Stories, Vice City Stories.

A bunch of must haves, I have a 2GB Memory Stick Duo already from one of my friends that got rid of his PSP awhile ago. So the PSP Piano Black Core Pack is what I'm getting.

win

Indeed it is, having got one for christmas ive been only impressed with it, the way it looks is fantastic the options are great. Only major problem is controls on shooter (grrr)

The software is quite good, Jean d arc is a FANTASTIC game, and lion wars is bringing back the classic but adding in more and more, the cutscenes look fantastic, as do the new classes and dialogue. Rogue squadron isnt to bad either and its a fps. Once i have more money you can bet ima pick up a few more titles. I cant wait for march, crisis core and god of war

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

alex kidd in miracle world is one of the best platformers

''Hadouken!''