By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NGP announced!! NEW PSP! specs inside

Conegamer said:

Tidy looking thing...but isn't it just a powerful GBA surely? Cartridges? Are Sony admitting they were wrong about them when Nintendo did it???

Also, it looks VEEERY expensive, and brittle, akin to the PSP. I reckon below £300 would be a feat, but...

Also, Lost Planet 2. Seriously? As a Launch game?

Quick port, quick money. That game sucked so bad even extra 100k will be amazing. 

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network
Bullet100000 said:

Supporting the device are:

Grassopper, IREM, Level 5, Namco Bandai, Square Enix, Ubisoft, 2k Games, Rockstar,

...is that it?

Though I look forward to seeing Grasshopper's game. NMH3, a port, new Killer7 or something new altogether???

I estimate a price at £320 ($480), but that's pure speculation.

SURELY Sony have realised by now graphics means higher price means less sales?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:

Tidy looking thing...but isn't it just a powerful GBA surely? Cartridges? Are Sony admitting they were wrong about them when Nintendo did it???

Also, it looks VEEERY expensive, and brittle, akin to the PSP. I reckon below £300 would be a feat, but...

Its just funny to see a Sony system using a cartridge. Never thought I would see it.

kanjitech18 said:

Its just funny to see a Sony system using a cartridge. Never thought I would see it.

It does look out of place, LOL. Good choice, though.

Such pale kids in that video, I saw some Sly Cooper in there that made very happy.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

Videos are coming in yo!

Seems to me like they're trying to advertise the socail connectivity more than the games...

Well, when your opponent has 3D, you need to do SOMETHING, right?

kanjitech18 said:
Conegamer said:

Yeah lol. Especially after they were so "against it" before...

NotStan said:
Conegamer said:

Quick port, quick money. That game sucked so bad even extra 100k will be amazing. 

Issue is, it's a launch game. So even poor games get mega sales...

Conegamer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Videos are coming in yo!

Seems to me like they're trying to advertise the socail connectivity more than the games...

Well, when your opponent has 3D, you need to do SOMETHING, right?

ok so you need to stop the trolling conegamer, you're trying a bit too hard here

first you say the tech demo for LP is a launch game, which is not the case, at least not at the moment, if not MGS4 will be a launch game too

second the device is a very capable one, if you actually took some time to see the tech demos, not just graphics, for example the Hot shots Golf Demo you will see what a great little device this is.

As you can see no fan had their expectations ruined here, dual nubs, amazing graphics which actually look like a next gen device, and countless possibilities such as taking the same game you play on your home console o nthe NGP when you go out, and Kojima is already making a game using that concept too

Great dev support and also very dev friendly in design

I know you like Nintendo and 3DS which is cool but randombly rumbling on to downplay about a device you frankly have no clear idea about even is just pathetic and annoying. So just stop

and for what you just said, nope they spent most of the time showing what methods games can be played, again refer to the hot shots golf demo

and 3D is nto for everyone, people were saying sony will use it too, I'm glad they didn't I prefer a nice OLED screen over 3D ANY day

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I wonder if I want to play lets say Yakuza 4 on the NGP and then resume my game on my PS3 will I have to buy it again for the NGP?