By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NGP announced!! NEW PSP! specs inside

If I could port a PS3 game to PSP2 and continue to play with the same save file I will buy one for sure

I am glad Sony made a handheld powerhouse......I guess PS4 will need nuclear power to work

Around the Network

The UI is AMAZING.

And the Livearea and "the new psn" is 10 times beter than the PS3 one.

I think that the online section might kill Xbox Live.

I don't think it will cost less than $500.

As soon as this is in my price range I will be getting it

I don't know what they'd price this as.  Without a doubt it's expensive to make and it seems like they want to market it as a portable PS3.  So will they try to keep the price lower, closer to the ps3 and sell it for a loss or price it higher and see if it sells well?

The big question mark for me is 3G.  I wonder how monthly fees and such will work.

Around the Network

A 299$ price would really hurt the 3DS, a man can dream.

Sexc Beast!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Tidy looking thing...but isn't it just a powerful GBA surely? Cartridges? Are Sony admitting they were wrong about them when Nintendo did it???

Also, it looks VEEERY expensive, and brittle, akin to the PSP. I reckon below £300 would be a feat, but...

Also, Lost Planet 2. Seriously? As a Launch game?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Videos are coming in yo!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I'm sure this is going to be VERY expensive. Looks interesting though.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"