By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Pope talks about violent videogames .... he doesn't like them

Beuli2 said:
J.a.M said:

I dont like religion being directed at kids either. It has caused more violence and death than any form of media.

Fuck what the pope thinks.

Yeah, and where have you heard of something like that?

Are you serious? This is knowledge most people past elementary school should possess.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
Beuli2 said:
J.a.M said:

I dont like religion being directed at kids either. It has caused more violence and death than any form of media.

Are you serious? This is knowledge most people past elementary school should possess.

Yeah, I see religious kids killing others every week in my neighborhood.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Beuli2 said:
Mummelmann said:
Beuli2 said:
J.a.M said:

That's horrible. I'm glad I live in a country and city where murder is very rare.

Mummelmann said:
Beuli2 said:
Mummelmann said:
Beuli2 said:
J.a.M said:

That's horrible. I'm glad I live in a country and city where murder is very rare.

I was being ironic and I know you know I was being ironic.

kingofwale said:

I actually agree with the Pope on this one here.

video games drive kids away from the church, and god forbid, priests sure don't want our precious kid NOT alone in the church with them, do we?

;)

Haha, I wanted to say something on similar terms

Around the Network

Fuck 'em.

Beuli2 said:
Mummelmann said:
Beuli2 said:
Mummelmann said:
Beuli2 said:
J.a.M said:

I see. Then I guess you see kids killing each other because of movies and video games every day then?

Mummelmann said:
Beuli2 said:
Mummelmann said:
Beuli2 said:
Mummelmann said:
Beuli2 said:
J.a.M said:

I see. Then I guess you see kids killing each other because of movies and video games every day then?

No, I see them killing for drugs.

Beuli2 said:
Mummelmann said:
Beuli2 said:
Mummelmann said:
Beuli2 said:
Mummelmann said:
Beuli2 said:
J.a.M said:

No, I see them killing for drugs.

And that pertains to religion not causing more death than video games, how?

Garnett said:

I dont care what some old man thinks of my games....

It would be nice if, in the world there were SOME people that would be listened to some of the time on the issues of morals and ethics.

I am not saying the Pope is right here, but at least it benefits society, I believe, if some people can talk into the current condition and call people to be better.