By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Reports of Sickness from Playing FPS Games are TRUE!

Reports of Sickness from Playing FPS Games are TRUE!

Yes, I get dizzy/moton si... 31 20.67%

I used to get sick but have overcome it 12 8.00%

No, no problem for me 70 46.67%

I am sick of threads with hysterical titles 37 24.67%

Total:150
Joelcool7 said:
oniyide said:

@joecool  yeah VGchartz does seem like a safe haven for pro Ninty fans, have you been on IGN??? THe hate Ninty gets their is unreal. its like Xbox fan land over there

Yah I went to IGN too. Luckily I am not just a Ninty fan I also love my X-Box. But I think here on VGChartz I don't get as much flack for loving Nintendo (Almost none at all) or loving Microsoft (Some). I find its the most reasonable user base of many gaming forums.

But then you get a situation like my 3DS sickness thread and you realize their isn't really much tolerance for an opposing view. Despite being a massive Nintendo fan I get made fun off, written off as anti-Nintendo or get called a "Nintendo's Doomed" person.

Fact is I'm sure your not a Nintendo hater either. But voice an opinion that disagrees with Nintendo and suddenly your a anti-Nintendo guy lol. Oh wells I guess no forum is perfect.

Joel, this is starting to get annoying :

1. you keep derailing my thread.

2. Who has shown intolerance to your view on 3DS? I specifically said your thread content was ok, so please enlighten me, who? My having an issue with your title? Please. Look at my title, which is just like yours, and look how many voted for option 4. But remember, option 4 is about a title. Contrary to what you think, I think it does not represent your thread, instead I feel it is sensationalist. And that makes me intolerant? Just because I or someone else may have issues with the style of your title doesn't mean we are intolerant to your views...

3. Whoever called you anti Nintendo or called you a "Nintendo doomed" person? As I already said, not me, so please, please enlighten me yet again. I am reasonably certain It is not the first or even second thread I see you saying so, and I am reasonably certain this is not the first or second thread in which I have seen you say "I am not anti Nintendo but...", yet I don't recall seeing anyone saying you were. So please lighten up.

4. You should realize that every time someone shows an opposing view to some Nintendo criticism, dismissing them as "Nintendo rescue force has arrived" is no better than calling someone a Nintendo hater automatically if they have something negative to say about Nintendo. If instead of listening to their opinions or at least acknowledging their opinion you just dismiss them because they are "pro Nintendo", as some people do, that's no better than what you think was done to you.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network

It happened to me once, whe  I first played Resistance: Fall of Man. After like 10 minutes I got over it. I think its more of a mind thing.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

OMG REALLY!? What would happen if they made an fps for the 3ds then? OMG heads would explode

It's for people that get nauseated easily. I don't... so no problems.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

patapon said:

OMG REALLY!? What would happen if they made an fps for the 3ds then? OMG heads would explode

LOL, I know for a fact I am not going to play any FPS on my 3DS, I have my children to think of...

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network
bmmb1 said:
Joelcool7 said:
oniyide said:

@joecool  yeah VGchartz does seem like a safe haven for pro Ninty fans, have you been on IGN??? THe hate Ninty gets their is unreal. its like Xbox fan land over there

Yah I went to IGN too. Luckily I am not just a Ninty fan I also love my X-Box. But I think here on VGChartz I don't get as much flack for loving Nintendo (Almost none at all) or loving Microsoft (Some). I find its the most reasonable user base of many gaming forums.

But then you get a situation like my 3DS sickness thread and you realize their isn't really much tolerance for an opposing view. Despite being a massive Nintendo fan I get made fun off, written off as anti-Nintendo or get called a "Nintendo's Doomed" person.

Fact is I'm sure your not a Nintendo hater either. But voice an opinion that disagrees with Nintendo and suddenly your a anti-Nintendo guy lol. Oh wells I guess no forum is perfect.

Joel, this is starting to get annoying :

1. you keep derailing my thread.

2. Who has shown intolerance to your view on 3DS? I specifically said your thread content was ok, so please enlighten me, who? My having an issue with your title? Please. Look at my title, which is just like yours, and look how many voted for option 4. But remember, option 4 is about a title. Contrary to what you think, I think it does not represent your thread, instead I feel it is sensationalist. And that makes me intolerant? Just because I or someone else may have issues with the style of your title doesn't mean we are intolerant to your views...

3. Whoever called you anti Nintendo or called you a "Nintendo doomed" person? As I already said, not me, so please, please enlighten me yet again. I am reasonably certain It is not the first or even second thread I see you saying so, and I am reasonably certain this is not the first or second thread in which I have seen you say "I am not anti Nintendo but...", yet I don't recall seeing anyone saying you were. So please lighten up.

4. You should realize that every time someone shows an opposing view to some Nintendo criticism, dismissing them as "Nintendo rescue force has arrived" is no better than calling someone a Nintendo hater automatically if they have something negative to say about Nintendo. If instead of listening to their opinions or at least acknowledging their opinion you just dismiss them because they are "pro Nintendo", as some people do, that's no better than what you think was done to you.

Easy their I wasn't refering to you or any particular user. Several times in the other thread and other threads in general this has been an issue. I wasn't trying to derail your thread. I was making general statements. When I said anti-Nintendo I was refering to Viper's post and other posts. Of course Viper and I are friends and he admitted the anti-Nintendo comment was misworded.

Again as I said I wasn't refering to you when I said the Nintendo doomed comment. I was refering to several of my other threads. I have been called that several times by several users which I will not go into because I don't want to name names unless I am friends with those users and know they wouldn't mind.

The Nintendo defence force comment was also not mine. I didn't say that and nor did I insinuate you were a fanboy or such. Don't take your anger about someone elses comment out on me. P.S- I co-founded the Nintendo Defence Force group on 1Up along time ago. So don't think for a second I view such as an insult.

No I have not been called anti-Nintendo recently , I was refering to a post from a friend Viper and refering to being written off as anti-Nintendo.  I was in the past called anti-nintendo however but again I won't name any names because it would be unfair to do so. Just as I would not call you out in a thread for the purpose of making you look bad.Also in the post I said I am written off as anti-Nintendo know where did I say I was called such.

Please just relax, I am not trying to ruin your thread. I was upset with you , you told me not to be and apologized some what for the confusion. Other users came to the same conclusion I did and called you out. I replied above to someone elses post about VGChartz in general I gave a generalized reply which if read shows I have a great admiration for VGChartz community " find its the most reasonable user base of many gaming forums."

P.S- This little spat probubly boosted your views and replies. Got alot of users to read your OP. In all I'd say it was a successful thread. Before you take out anger on a user you should re-read his replies and when qouting someone maybe make sure you aren't accusing them of things they did not say.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer