By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Reports of Sickness from Playing FPS Games are TRUE!

Reports of Sickness from Playing FPS Games are TRUE!

Yes, I get dizzy/moton si... 31 20.67%

I used to get sick but have overcome it 12 8.00%

No, no problem for me 70 46.67%

I am sick of threads with hysterical titles 37 24.67%

Total:150

I never get motion sickness from any kind of shooter, and the only time I got "sick" from playing a game was during clan sessions on Socom 2,3 and CA when I put wayyyy too much time into that game and my eyes started to strain from it >_>

Around the Network

I have two friends that can't play FPS games for more than a few minutes without getting sick.

I can´t play FPS without take a drammamine, i fell dizzy even with the racing games, the bad thing is that i love FPS, for a while  only play jrps, but one day my doctor gave me dimenhydrinate, and all the motion sickness is gone :)

100% Mexican Power

I have never experienced motion sickness, not even on PC @60 fps.

Too much blur and it just feels uncomfortable though. And I usually can play any game continuously for 1 hour.

MadeInDK said:

ARE FPS DOOMED... WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT.. WHEN THE 3DS COMES OUT, THE FPS WILL GET A NEW LIFE.. THE REALISM AND 3D, WILL MAKE SOME OF THE BEST SHOTTERS EVER...?

AND IF FPS I DOOMED... WHAT ABOUT CARS.. I GET A LITLLE DRIVER SICK.. CARS IS DOOMED..

AND THAT 3DS "SIGHNESS REPORT"  DROP IT.. IT WAS 2 (SONY FANBOYS)..  2 REPORTET DIZZYNESS OUT OF 100.000 PEOPLE WHO HAD TRIED IT SO FAR.

ASK USELF. HOW MANY TIMES DID WE HEAR ABOUT 3D SICHNESS WHEN THE AVATAR CAME OUT.. AND HOW MANY AFTER 50.000.000 HAD SEEN IT... ZERO.. AND WHAT ABOUT SONY 3D GLASS PROJEKT... ZERO..

Never thought I'd say that, but I'm glad not to be in Denmark :P

Around the Network

Farmageddon# Why..?

Becourse I pointet out that the 3d sicness, not will be a topic, when people try it..?

Or becourse I point out that fps. will get a new life, in 3d..?

And hope you could see that i was ironic, and actually supported his point...?

Dude this is such a mock up of my thread. I'll clarify yet again it was not a 3DS is doomed thread. it was addressing the issue that 6% or less in the market will get sick from experiancing 3D technology. it wasn't a hate thread, it wasn't a doom thread  it was a simple observation.

Why is it everytime I create a thread that isn't 100% pro-Nintendo it gets called a Nintendo is D0omed thread. Fact is I am a major Nintendo fan probably more so then many of the other posters here. I have never made a Nintendo is Doomed thread and probubly will never make a Nintendo is doomed thread.

So take a chill pill and actually read my threads. This thread was sort of insulting (Not all that funny)

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

@joecool7  this is VGchartz, man. YOu know you cant do that without the knights of Ninty throwing a hissy fit (I got Rol on my butt about something right now, of all people) YOu seem to be one of the very few non dogmatic Ninty fans on this site. So you just keep making your threads

OT one of my friends did have that motion sickness problem, he couldnt play FPSs (he sold me his copy of MOH Frontline for cheap, which became my fav. FPS)

Joelcool7 said:

Dude this is such a mock up of my thread. I'll clarify yet again it was not a 3DS is doomed thread. it was addressing the issue that 6% or less in the market will get sick from experiancing 3D technology. it wasn't a hate thread, it wasn't a doom thread  it was a simple observation.

What he is saying is also the true, he wants to know if the % of people that gets motion sickness is big or not in one of the most popular genres, in a site full of gamers I don't think will be big, but as you can see everybody knows a case or two.

I think the problem is that TVs are getting bigger and bigger, and people don't always play far from their TVs.

(P.S. Your mom gets motion sickness. k thx.)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!