By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 5 Reasons Why Nintendo Is Doomed

LordTheNightKnight said:
Squilliam said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Squilliam said:

People are allowed opinions, you just bumped this guys opinion on the Google search engine, if you hated it you're sure showing it a lot of love. What is it they say about crap you find on the sidewalk? Oh I remember now, don't touch it or you'll get it on yourself.

The facts are what he is misusing, and people are not allowed their own facts.

It feels like you didn't even read to the end of the sentance...

Yeah, I didn't address the rest of your point, which is a valid point you made.

Just that since the opinion is based on faulty facts and misinterpretations of facts, the opininion is still shakey (like hating Harry Potter for promoting Satanism, which isn't true, so the hating is faulty).

I was just stating his opinion is allowed but what you shouldn't do is take it and spread it around if you truly disagree with it or think that it is flawed. Just as you shouldn't pick up dog poop on the sidewalk... I defended his right to have an opinion and to express himself, I didn't defend the content of his words.

Tease.

Around the Network

I have an ipod touch, I download FREE games and play them when I am bored, its not a serious gaming device at all. I have a few games I paid 99 cents for ( need for speed: hot pursuit/ Battlefield bad company) Not sure why people think that apple is a threat to either 3DS or PSP2...

Albion - Its Fun as Ballz !!!!!

Squilliam said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Squilliam said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Squilliam said:

People are allowed opinions, you just bumped this guys opinion on the Google search engine, if you hated it you're sure showing it a lot of love. What is it they say about crap you find on the sidewalk? Oh I remember now, don't touch it or you'll get it on yourself.

The facts are what he is misusing, and people are not allowed their own facts.

It feels like you didn't even read to the end of the sentance...

Yeah, I didn't address the rest of your point, which is a valid point you made.

Just that since the opinion is based on faulty facts and misinterpretations of facts, the opininion is still shakey (like hating Harry Potter for promoting Satanism, which isn't true, so the hating is faulty).

I was just stating his opinion is allowed but what you shouldn't do is take it and spread it around if you truly disagree with it or think that it is flawed. Just as you shouldn't pick up dog poop on the sidewalk... I defended his right to have an opinion and to express himself, I didn't defend the content of his words.

Well, I agree with that, I just wasn't quite sure what you meant before.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Rick Aristotle Munarriz is now banned from VGChartz

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

o....kay? This reasons listed seem kinda faulty at best.

Around the Network

most interesting bit of the article - "We can't write off Nintendo entirely. It still has a major advantage over Microsoft and Sony in that its biggest games are proprietary franchises. Sure, that didn't help Sega in its waning hardware days"

Did he just compare the popularity of Sega's franchises to Nintendo's? Really?

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

saicho said:

most interesting bit of the article - "We can't write off Nintendo entirely. It still has a major advantage over Microsoft and Sony in that its biggest games are proprietary franchises. Sure, that didn't help Sega in its waning hardware days"

It's obvious they're trying to troll Nintendo.

These articles are nothing new. It happened when Wii and DS were announced and now it's happening all over again. Welcome to 2004.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

No wonder their website is called fool

Christian973 said:
saicho said:

It's obvious they're trying to troll Nintendo.

These articles are nothing new. It happened when Wii and DS were announced and now it's happening all over again. Welcome to 2004.

Indeed, it's really, really, REALLY annoying. Considering what kind of people Nintendo has backing the 3DS I very much doubt the thing has a big chance of flopping

Horrible article with horrible reasoning.

I left a comment on there.