By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Look at Final PSP2 Design?

Fake and stupid.

Around the Network
djstrykermx said:

Dang, if the stylus rumor is correct then that means its a resistive touchscreen... god I hate those things with a passion... :S

Wait what? You can use a stylus for a iphone 4 if you want :P Just makes it more precise. And if the rumour that its an OLED screen is true...its gona be one heel of a touch screen!

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Chibi.V.29 said:
djstrykermx said:

Dang, if the stylus rumor is correct then that means its a resistive touchscreen... god I hate those things with a passion... :S

Wait what? You can use a stylus for a iphone 4 if you want :P Just makes it more precise. And if the rumour that its an OLED screen is true...its gona be one heel of a touch screen!

Last I checked, you cannot use the greater majority of basic stylus' on iPhone or any other capacitive touch screen.

You have to have a specially designed stylus that can be conductive and perform similar to how your finger does. For more info on how a iPhone or other capacitive touch screen works go here... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacitive_sensing

superchunk said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
djstrykermx said:

Last I checked, you cannot use the greater majority of basic stylus' on iPhone or any other capacitive touch screen.

You have to have a specially designed stylus that can be conductive and perform similar to how your finger does. For more info on how a iPhone or other capacitive touch screen works go here... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacitive_sensing

maybe it is a specially made stylus!!!! Lol i actually didnt know that O.o

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Kennyheart said:

Looks cool but it's design is to much like the psp phone and the psp go.

what and the 3ds isnt like the ds its pretty hard to completely change the look of a portable consdering comfort

Around the Network
yum123 said:
Kennyheart said:

Looks cool but it's design is to much like the psp phone and the psp go.

what and the 3ds isnt like the ds its pretty hard to completely change the look of a portable consdering comfort

Phone, and Portable game machine vs. Portable game machine and its successor.

Bad comparison.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

All the leaks from Eurogamer, etc. have said SCE decided to abandon the slider design in favor of a brick design due to heat issues.  I highly doubt this is legit.

I really hope that isn't the design, I would rather them have a psp go look.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Its already been confirmed as fake.

Chibi.V.29 said:
superchunk said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
djstrykermx said:

maybe it is a specially made stylus!!!! Lol i actually didnt know that O.o

Not to mention that it is very very easy to lose those things, I've lost about 3 DS styluses... I do believe that a capacitive touchscreen such as the iphone would make the Minis flourish  if the correct pricing strategy is in place.

Please keep the prices down Sony, how come Angry birds is 4 times more expensive than what it is on the App Store!