By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Look at Final PSP2 Design?

If it does what I'm thinking maybe I'm getting 2 handhelds this generation.

Around the Network

Phone or not, I like the design quite a bit.

Depending on the price, I may get this over a 3DS in the future.

So you can't use the touchscreen at the same time as the controls

Looks more like a PSP Phone, but I love the design!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

THIS IS NOT THE PSP PHONE!!!!

The psphone is already finalized and the pics have been out for awhile now. The phone has a touchscreen like other smarphones, this one is more like the DS's if it requires a stylus.

The phone is intended to be a gamers phone to offer better controls than the current smartphone market, but its power is very meager when compared to what the PSP2 or 3DS is as its not a stand-alone gaming consoles. Its a smart phone with gaming controls. Different priorities and market.

This could be a real PSP2. It takes the better design approach of the PSPGo and phone with a slide out approach while adding dual analog and probably cart based gaming and a DS styled touch screen on its main screen.

To me this looks doable, however, its probably just fan made as its not a leap of faith to take what's been seen by the PSPGo and PSPhone to create this.

Around the Network

The stylus is fucking fake. Know why? Because look at the top of the stylus, it's supposed to have the same curve as the PSP2 because it has to fit in it as if it wasn't there, but look at this thing, completely flat.

4k1x3r said:

The stylus is fucking fake. Know why? Because look at the top of the stylus, it's supposed to have the same curve as the PSP2 because it has to fit in it as if it wasn't there, but look at this thing, completely flat.

Maybe you have to stick it somewhere else 0_0 oh heeeeeeeeeeellll Nooooo SOny!!!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
4k1x3r said:

Maybe you have to stick it somewhere else 0_0 oh heeeeeeeeeeellll Nooooo SOny!!!

Maybe that it's how we'll have teh 3G internetz and this is the antenna. =D

Looks cool but it's design is to much like the psp phone and the psp go.

4k1x3r said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
4k1x3r said:

Maybe that it's how we'll have teh 3G internetz and this is the antenna. =D

lol "please be adviced, being bent over will give you the best non laggy gaming experience..use in jail ill-adviced"

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!