By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Look at Final PSP2 Design?

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/01/25/ps_meeting_time/images/2132438503/

============

Could very well be a mock up by some one based off the PSP Phone so take this simply as a rumor.

So what could that pen be used for?

Around the Network

pen? for the touch screen I guess

but yea it looks great but I'm not gonna get hyped over this till I get better confirmation

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

lol a stylus?

Isn't that a picture of the PSPhone?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Looks good but i doubt thats it.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

This could be the final version of the PSP phone?

So it has a stylus hmm?

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

I hope the PSP Phone ends up looking like that. And the PSP2 is some sort of Tablet with physical buttons. I'm not sure how else they are going to differentiate those two, especially if they are releasing it close to each other.

Dang, if the stylus rumor is correct then that means its a resistive touchscreen... god I hate those things with a passion... :S

I don't know whether I should wait for the PSP2 since it could possibly support UMDs or if I should just buy a PSP and see what will happen next... (there are just TOO MANY great PSP games at the moment on the market and soon available)

Take a look at my photos on flickr