By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 3 - the biggest PS3 game!!

how much did uncharted 2 take?

Around the Network

I hope "runs perfectly" means a stable 30fps and decent loading times : p

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Gilgamesh said:
irtz said:
Gilgamesh said:
irtz said:
Gilgamesh said:

"As our first of many topics to give you all the details on this powerhouse, we are happy to announce that Killzone 3 is 41.5 GB making it just a little bit over Final Fantasy XIII making it the largest current Playstation 3 title. This is quite a shock considering the last game (Killzone 2) clocked in with a respectable 12 GB! With this news though, I’m sure you have to be wondering if there’s a data install. I mean most largest games have one, and you want something this nice to run perfectly right? Well we are happy to announce that Killzone 3 officially has NO data install and runs perfectly!"

Source

Damn that's one hell of a jump 12 GB to 41.5 GB.

This isn't the biggest ps3 game mgs4 is its about 50 gb but u also have to install data for it  

No I do believe MGS4 was 33 GB

officially its stated to be near 50 gb like 47 or 48 gb

Reopen to see full size

how were you able to see that mgs4 was 33gb? what software did you use?

One can only wonder what the hell they shoveled on it! The anti-piracy argument sounds like the most logical one...

*spits out water*

Around the Network

Not to sound like a hater, but most games uncompressed run into the hundreds of gigs before the whole compression work gets done. Bigger file size doesn't exactly mean better looking, bigger, nor longer games. I think some people get a touch overhyped by blu-ray.

Holy crap that is monstrous.

shit my ps3 running out of space i guess i'm gonna have to add in 42 gb more

no data compression, SONY will pay the extra to deter piracy 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

they should have an install for online modes, i hate waiting when playing online.