By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - have YOU ever pirated????

No, I don't know how :(

Try Gamefly for a month and get another one free!

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/406vc

Around the Network

wait i downloaded Mario Allstars from BrotherSoft thinking nintendo released it on there for nothing since it was like heading 20 years later. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

badgenome said:

Once, when I was on vacation in Somalia. We jacked an oil tanker. It was pretty fun at the time, but I feel bad about it now and definitely wouldn't do it again.

lol, you always have the best comments.

No, I only play games games that are worth playing so no need to pirate.

well ill be honest. 2 summers ago I was short on cash and decided to momd my xbox. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I did and I was successful.  I pirated prototype and madded 2010 I believe, but i never played them. It just didnt feel right without the box art and the actual disk. Plus the guilt was haunting me. From that point on i decided it wasnt worth pirating if I am not even enjoying the games. I have bought every singe one of my games since. And I bought a new xbox.

Around the Network

i pirate movies because i wanna watch it, i buy it on dvd or blu-ray anyway, and old classic pc point and click games for Dos Box... thats about it, i dont pirate console games because i dont know how lol.. and i dont wanna do it because i like collecting games properly

radiantshadow92 said:
Snesboy said:

re4 on pc

scott pilgrim vs. the world because i couldnt wait for it to come out on dvd

the big four Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, Slayer dvd because I didn't have the money to buy it.

inception because i wasnt wasting 30 USD on it

no more heroes 2 soundtrack

zelda: a link to the past soundtrack

You couldn't have rented it online?

renting costs money.

mexmen92 said:

coolrom.com

pacman91 said:
mexmen92 said:

coolrom.com

bearshare 

project w.org 

see there are so many sites 

remember kazaa and how it started getting monitored by CIA

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Never games or movies.

Very rarely I'll download some music but only from bands I've never heard and if I like their sound I will buy their albums.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron