By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone excited about Red Faction: Armageddon?

As long as you can smash shit up and it'll break as it normally would, yes I am excited...

Around the Network
Xen said:

As long as you can smash shit up and it'll break as it normally would, yes I am excited...

Watch the video. You'll be breaking shit like never before!

i loved gueriall so i was sicked when i heard this was coming out. but damn it too many games coming out. i hope it has a long campaign and some co op since im not going to touch the mp.

in the next 4 months im getting kz3 da2 mass effect 2(ps3) and possibly one or two more games.

i need money :(

also champions online is going free to play so il be playing it :)

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Rainbird said:
Xen said:

I will after I'm done with preparing for my soon-to-come math test ;)

Nice to see ya, Rainbird.

Xen said:
Rainbird said:
Xen said:

I will after I'm done with preparing for my soon-to-come math test ;)

Nice to see ya, Rainbird.

Hehe, good man.

Around the Network
gurglesletch said:

No, and the last game sucked really bad.

Okay, I just noticed this...

HOW?

The destruction of shit carried it all the way to a 7, which is good. Screw every other element in it, it was FUN.

@Rain: :D

Guerrilla was awesome. Finished it twice.

Blowing up shit or just destroy houses with a hammer is incredible. Third person shooting was good too. This one's going to be great !

it does look good...

I just think theres TOO many titles to get this year.. but im hoping to try to fit this one in.

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Rainbird said:
gurglesletch said:

What was it you didn't like about Guerilla? I thought it was fine, certainly closer to great than bad.

It was incredibly boring. 

Xen said:
gurglesletch said:

Okay, I just noticed this...

HOW?

The destruction of shit carried it all the way to a 7, which is good. Screw every other element in it, it was FUN.

@Rain: :D

Exactly, the only thing going for it was destruction which is the same reason I don't like Bad Company 1 & 2 very much.