By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Unimpressive 3ds graphics.

d21lewis said:

Typical Weezy OP:  "I'm so hood.  Discuss." Then he logs off.

And these threads always get tons of responses!  It's like he knows exactly what four or five words will incite us into a frenzy!  Then, he just sits back and enjoys the handiwork.

Kinda seems that way. Especially given that this isn't the first time we're seeing 3DS graphics.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

I just wanna know whats the matter with the graphics??? Even if they are just as good as the PSP thats still a big step above the DS

I expect that looking at a 2D screen-shot that is displayed at double the size will be significantly different than looking at the game (in motion) in 3D at its real size ...

I'm glad, if some people weren't disappointed about something about it then it wouldn't be a nintendo system.

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

I have actually had a secret upclose view... its actually FANTASTIC....

However, it is true that playing for long periods of time will make you dizzy and drowsy..

Either way.. my pre-order is in..

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Around the Network

Haha this is a joke thread. Nice one waazy :P

If not then look at the RE games

if not then wait for the PSP2

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

d21lewis said:

Typical Weezy OP:  "I'm so hood.  Discuss." Then he logs off.

And these threads always get tons of responses!  It's like he knows exactly what four or five words will incite us into a frenzy!  Then, he just sits back and enjoys the handiwork.

It's nice to seem so users that are old enough (site usage) to know how Weezy works.

Nintendo has never sold systems based largely on graphics. Most smartphone game apps are capable of better graphics than the 3DS right now. If graphics are a factor in purchasing, then I recommend you tuck save that $250 for the latest iPhone or Android.

Killiana1a said:

Nintendo has never sold systems based largely on graphics. Most smartphone game apps are capable of better graphics than the 3DS right now. If graphics are a factor in purchasing, then I recommend you tuck save that $250 for the latest iPhone or Android.

Actualy, the N64 as a graphics beast.   Top of the generation.

And I don't see many portable apps topping the best 3DS games at the moment.  When you see something consitantly beating the RE and MGS titles, let me know.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

3D makes graphics look 10x better than they really are, trust me on that; for once, you see almost no aliasing in stereo. And the need to dynamically shadow everything diminishes as well, as you can perceive depth.