By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Have you pre-ordered the 3DS?

Have you pre-ordered the 3DS?

Yes - blue 36 23.08%

Yes - black 39 25.00%

Yes - both 11 7.05%

No - price too much 23 14.74%

No - waiting on psp2 info 16 10.26%

No - just no. 31 19.87%

Total:156
radiantshadow92 said:

Nah, isn't worth the price.

So, 3D movies, 3D games, 3D picture taking, pedometer, 30plus games within first 90 days, far better online, full browser, full media capabilities, 2GB SD card (can take up to 32), portable console VC, fully backwards compatible to DS lines, great graphical capabilities, universal online code similar to xbl and psn, and all this without actually going into the specific games isn't worth the $250?

But, you probably paid for less benefit for your far more expensive home console.....

Around the Network
Galaki said:
Rainbird said:

I want one, but I'm not in a hurry. May even wait for the eventual slim version.

Isn't it already the size of DSL? How slim can you get?

Slim version as in "noticably different hardware revision".

Immortal said:

Why isn't there a "No - will buy at launch" an option?

...is that too optimistic?

yeah... figured that wasn't going to happen on this site. I mean if you want it for the price, why put yourself into a position where you likely won't get it without standing in a very early long line?

I'll see you on Ebay. :)

Immortal said:

Why isn't there a "No - will buy at launch" an option?

...is that too optimistic?

Probably yes, even at its current pricing.

No reason not to try, though.

I'm in a No - waiting for psp2 information and a No - price too high category.

Around the Network

Thought so, :O.

There's still no option saying "No - will preorder later" either.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

pezus said:
superchunk said:
radiantshadow92 said:

Nah, isn't worth the price.

So, 3D movies, 3D games, 3D picture taking, pedometer, 30plus games within first 90 days, far better online, full browser, full media capabilities, 2GB SD card (can take up to 32), portable console VC, fully backwards compatible to DS lines, great graphical capabilities, universal online code similar to xbl and psn, and all this without actually going into the specific games isn't worth the $250?

But, you probably paid for less benefit for your far more expensive home console.....

I wouldn't say PS3 has less than the 3DS, or was that what you meant?

PS3 was $600 at launch and the only feature it does that this 3DS doesn't do is HD Graphics and Bluray. However, 3DS adds 3D movies and games without the need for a new TV.

So, for $250 as compared to even the current priced $300 PS3, its a great value. That's my point.

Immortal said:

Thought so, :O.

There's still no option saying "No - will preorder later" either.

yeah, if this site had infinite number of options, I would have added more. :P

I preordered mine just a few minutes ago, wait, (going back to amazon to check) yes there it is... sigh....

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

I'll be trading in my DSiXL today and pre-ordering the Cosmos Black 3DS. That should take a big chunk out of the price, and I'll just borrow my sister's pink DSlite to play any games for the time being.

Yeah, pretty stoked about the system myself. Can't wait!