By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy versus XIII still PS3 exclusive

PearlJam said:
deskpro2k3 said:
PearlJam said:

Dude you don't have to try to convince me, I consider the PS3 a better machine. But it takes a special kind of stupid to say the CPU is a billion times better.

Talk to me when multi-plats are running/looking considerably better on PS3. Several years in and they still generally run/look better on 360. I care more about multi-plats than any exclusives since my gaming library mostly consists of multi-plat games.

Final Fantasy 13.

ouch?

That is just one I can think of. Since we have nothing else to discuss about, have fun.

That's a PS3 game that took years to develop, S-E then pooped it out for the 360 in less than a year. But it's definitely better on PS3, no doubt about that.

Portal 2. steam and  ps3

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
PearlJam said:
deskpro2k3 said:
PearlJam said:

Dude you don't have to try to convince me, I consider the PS3 a better machine. But it takes a special kind of stupid to say the CPU is a billion times better.

Talk to me when multi-plats are running/looking considerably better on PS3. Several years in and they still generally run/look better on 360. I care more about multi-plats than any exclusives since my gaming library mostly consists of multi-plat games.

Final Fantasy 13.

ouch?

That is just one I can think of. Since we have nothing else to discuss about, have fun.

That's a PS3 game that took years to develop, S-E then pooped it out for the 360 in less than a year. But it's definitely better on PS3, no doubt about that.

Portal 2. steam and  ps3

honestly the difference between ff13 on 360 and ps3 isnt that great of a difference.

deskpro2k3 said:
PearlJam said:
deskpro2k3 said:
PearlJam said:

Final Fantasy 13.

ouch?

Portal 2. steam and  ps3

Hasn't released yet, and even though it might have better features we don't know how it will look/run.

Mad55 said:
deskpro2k3 said:
PearlJam said:
deskpro2k3 said:
PearlJam said:

Final Fantasy 13.

ouch?

Portal 2. steam and  ps3

honestly the difference between ff13 on 360 and ps3 isnt that great of a difference.

I blame the lazy devs.

PearlJam said:
Mad55 said:
deskpro2k3 said:
PearlJam said:
deskpro2k3 said:
PearlJam said:

Final Fantasy 13.

ouch?

Portal 2. steam and  ps3

I blame the lazy devs.

lol yea with a lil more time it could have been around the same. but i bought it on the 360 and thought it was fine and looked great.

Around the Network

It's a great looking game on both systems, but it was butchered because they put it on 360.

If it was PS3 only it would have had towns, airships, better story, better characters, online multiplayer and it would have looked a million times better.

PearlJam said:

It's a great looking game on both systems, but it was butchered because they put it on 360.

If it was PS3 only it would have had towns, airships, better story, better characters, online multiplayer and it would have looked a million times better.

You know it's 100% true, right? Riiiiiiiight???

Kynes said:
PearlJam said:

You know it's 100% true, right? Riiiiiiiight???

I am super serial about this.

PearlJam said:

FF13 and FF13-2 would fit on a blu-ray disc I bet.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
PearlJam said:

FF13 and FF13-2 would fit on a blu-ray disc I bet.

You could probably fit Fallout 3, New Vegas, Oblivion and Skyrim on a Blu-Ray. That doesn't mean they will sell you that much content for the price of 1 game.