By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Square Enix Premiere Conference Thread

A203D said:

I just got home, in the OP it says theres 7 titles SE will detail, but so far i've only heard of 4.... so is it just these 4; Type-0 (Agito), Versus, KH (whatever one), and FF13-2??

Add in Final Fantasy Dsomething....FIGHTING FF game. 

Add:  Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, I don't know what the last title is, might have been FF4. 

Around the Network
Acevil said:
A203D said:

I just got home, in the OP it says theres 7 titles SE will detail, but so far i've only heard of 4.... so is it just these 4; Type-0 (Agito), Versus, KH (whatever one), and FF13-2??

Add in Final Fantasy Dsomething....FIGHTING FF game. 

Add:  Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, I don't know what the last title is, might have been FF4. 

FF4 Collection is from a different division though?  Maybe something got cut, there is a huge Nintendo conference tomorrow and a Sony one at the end of the month... something could be saved for those?  Or maybe they counting the 360 and PS3 versions of XIII-2 as a game each?

The games presented were..

• Dissidia Duodecim 012 Final Fantasy (PSP) March 2011
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2 (360/PS3) winter 2011
  • Final Fantasy Type-0 (PSP) summer 2011
  • Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PS3) lol
  • Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix (PSP) out now
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (3DS) tba 2011

A203D said:

The 7 titles statement was speculation. The person who made it said so later.

FFv13 and agito is looking great. I can forget all about FFXIII-2.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Agito looks better than versus!

'runs away'

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Anyone else diggin lightnings new Valkyrie look? :)

M.U.G.E.N said:

Agito looks better than versus!

'runs away'

I agree, Agito looks to me the best FF coming out of SE since FF9, thats the best in 11 years. 

Wagram said:

Its good but why is it there, thats what I'm wondering. Maybe she travelled back in time to war of transgression period.

Rob-Ot said:
Wagram said:

Its good but why is it there, thats what I'm wondering. Maybe she travelled back in time to war of transgression period.

Could be possible. I wonder how they are going to do the story.

Wagram said:

lovin it :D

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!