By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Square Enix Premiere Conference Thread

Is it just me, or does Lightning look much more sexual in that pic of her in XIII-2? I mean, I have some odd feeling that its gunna be herself, fang and vanille, going on a globe trotting adventure searching for sea men.

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

Around the Network
PureDante said:

Is it just me, or does Lightning look much more sexual in that pic of her in XIII-2? I mean, I have some odd feeling that its gunna be herself, fang and vanille, going on a globe trotting adventure searching for sea men.

Fang/Vanille are dead, can't happen.

Rob-Ot said:
PureDante said:

Dark Souls > Skyrim.

PureDante said:
Rob-Ot said:
PureDante said:

Indeed.  

I think the same.

Rob-Ot said:
PureDante said:

And this isnt X-2. she will be accompanied by Hope and Snow, those 3 will be known as Emo Rang0rz.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

Got to give it to SE. Love or hate FFXIII. It's taking over the forums already. Look how many SE related threads are up atm. Lol.

Good day to be an FF fan for sure.

Did someone post the XIII-2 trailer? If not, its here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObiaNbDtF3Y&feature=player_embedded

Dark Souls > Skyrim.

PureDante said:

Lightning looks amazing now. Damn women! Even pixel women are evil.......

So was anyone else dissapointed at no announcement for FF15, personally i was pretty much looking foward to it being secretly in development. sadly it seems theres no such hope.

on the plus side, i'm interested to know what they're going to do with FF13-2, because they've said they'll address the things a lot of people discreditied.

A203D said:

So was anyone else dissapointed at no announcement for FF15, personally i was pretty much looking foward to it being secretly in development. sadly it seems theres no such hope.

on the plus side, i'm interested to know what they're going to do with FF13-2, because they've said they'll address the things a lot of people discreditied.

It's probably at least in the conceptual stages.