By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Square Enix Premiere Conference Thread

NoCtiS_NoX said:

MOAR!!!! can't take this anymore!!! Summer release for JAPAN then maybe Fall 2011 or 2011 holidays! woohoo!!!

To me this was the show stealer.

Around the Network
Rob-Ot said:
radha said:

final fantasy XIII-2?

there goes the last thread of dignity

Since april thousands of fans were asking for a sequel on the facebook page of FFXIII.

Like it or not there is demand for a sequel, its easy money for square-enix.

You guy's can send whatever message you want. I'm buying XIII-2 and former agito anyway ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

NoCtiS_NoX said:

MOAR!!!! can't take this anymore!!! Summer release for JAPAN then maybe Fall 2011 or 2011 holidays! woohoo!!!

That looks bloody awesome, if I had a PSP I would get it day 1.  Instead I will have to do with borrowing it from my cousin

Crystalchild said:

HOLY FUCK i am hyped for FFXIII-2 aswell as versus XIII!!.. (for Type 0 too, if i had a psp.. but ill get one. ^_^!!)

Type-0 is coming on 2 UMDs! OMG SE I LOVE YOU!!!

Zlejedi said:
Rob-Ot said:
radha said:

final fantasy XIII-2?

Since april thousands of fans were asking for a sequel on the facebook page of FFXIII.

You guy's can send whatever message you want. I'm buying XIII-2 and former agito anyway ;)

I am not against FFXIII-2, I will buy it on day 1 if they state it will be more open and they are adding towns. 

Around the Network
Rob-Ot said:
Zlejedi said:
Rob-Ot said:
radha said:

final fantasy XIII-2?

I am not against FFXIII-2, I will buy it on day 1 if they state it will be more open and they are adding towns. 

I can agree word for word with this, and also your last post that Type-0 stole the show.

So many awesomeness!!! Oh men! One of the reason to buy 3DS!!! 

Woot!!!! Really Glad I have a PSP. 3rd Birthday, FF Zero Shiki and this one. Damn!!!

Okay. I've seen everything and everything looks awesome.

Even the logo looks awesome.

Can someone do me a really big favour? On the trailer when Lightning opens her eyes... Can someone get me a screengrab of that and make an Avatar out of it? For me? Please :)

Oh. And some more characters for Versus have been revealed.

Ignis
Gladiolus
Noctis

All 3 were in the first battle scene.

Gladiolus
Prompio
Noctis

All 3 were in the 2nd battle scene.

So we have Igns, Gladiolus and Prompio as new Characters. Awesome!

Sorry if all this has been posted already btw. Not read the thread.