By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Square Enix Premiere Conference Thread

F*cking awesome FFvXIII trailer... the ability to use shot far way in the middle of the battle is crazy.

Around the Network
Rob-Ot said:
Boutros said:

I won't watch those trailers until they're high quality! ;..;

The Lightning in your signature is outdated now haha

Why?!

I haven't seen the trailer.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

OMG!! Freaking excited!!

why oh why is Toriyama's team allowed near the FF franchise when it is clear Nomura's team is in a different league.

MOAR!!!! can't take this anymore!!! Summer release for JAPAN then maybe Fall 2011 or 2011 holidays! woohoo!!!

Lightning looks like she came out of Valkyrie Profile! I LOVE IT!

FFXIII-2 FTW!!! I'LL FREAK OUT FOR DARTH TOOO!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO~~~!!!!!

Around the Network

HOLY FUCK i am hyped for FFXIII-2 aswell as versus XIII!!.. (for Type 0 too, if i had a psp.. but ill get one. ^_^!!)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

....Square is trying to make a big splash in 2011

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Type-O looks fantastic. Versus XIII's battle system looks like it still needs alittle work, but it looks pretty damn amazing as well.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

where is the ff13-2 trailer , is fang in it IS IT ? PLEASE !!! PLEASE TELL SHE IS IN IT !!!!

Fang died at the end of XIII, how would she be in it? There's a man in it that looks like Fang though.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

where is the ff13-2 trailer , is fang in it IS IT ? PLEASE !!! PLEASE TELL SHE IS IN IT !!!!

Look at my post. The first video.