By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Square Enix Premiere Conference Thread

Agito looks SUUUUUUUUUUUPER EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

Around the Network

Well, Type-0(agito) just shat all over everything else so far. My hypometer went through  the roof after that.

FFXIII-2 trailer was good. The music felt nice and I think they got rid of sci fi (obvious considering how the ending was).

Final Fantasy Agito XIII's trailer was very good, looked better than anything square has put out since FF9 in my opinion.

Ah frek.. now I have to finish FFXIII... >_<"

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Hynad said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

It's exclusive until this coming E3. Trolololol!!!!

Nope, at the end of the trailer, they still showed the "For PS3 only worldwide" message. ^_-

That's one clever way to say that the 360 version isn't worldwide but only us and eu... -_^

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

OH MY FUKN GOD!!!!!!!! YOUS SEE THE VERSUS TRAILER?!?!?!?!?!? SOOOOO EPIC!!!!!! BEST TRAILER I EVER SAW

Chevinator123 said:

OH MY FUKN GOD!!!!!!!! YOUS SEE THE VERSUS TRAILER?!?!?!?!?!? SOOOOO EPIC!!!!!! BEST TRAILER I EVER SAW

The versus trailer was surprisingly good. At least it was better than I expected.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Final Fantasy versus 13 looked AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the video quality was so garbedge

-

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUUtORg1HUg

VErsus trailer was good. But it looks so emo and there looks like there's gonna be horrible teen romance. Lets see. For me Agito XIII clearly looks much better.