By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Square Enix Premiere Conference Thread

Rob-Ot said:

Lightning looks hot in that battle armour....

Around the Network
Shorty11857 said:
Acevil said:

Thank god Agito or Type 0 is coming out this year, kind of wish it would be on the 3DS, so type1-3 would also be on the handheld. 

Always a chance it could be announced at the Nintendo conference

Eh, I doubt it, I don't mind the franchise remaining exclusive on the psp, but as of right now I don't think I will be able to buy psp2.....given the chances of type-1 coming out within the next 2-3 years are like pretty low. :P

final fantasy XIII-2?

there goes the last thread of dignity

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

EPIIIIIIIIIIIC

kH3DS trailer

-

radha said:

final fantasy XIII-2?

I agree. This conference has been pretty "meh". I'm going to just stop watching this. Only good thing here is Kingdom Hearts.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Around the Network
MetalGear_94 said:

EPIIIIIIIIIIIC

kH3DS trailer

Ya it actually looked really good, can't wait for the official release. This game and Agito make me hyped...I mean type-0. Also people need to stop complaining about final fantasy 13-2, if you want to sent a message, don't buy the game. I personally will buy it. Also nice to know FF13V still exists.....(does that sum up the whole event?)

radha said:

final fantasy XIII-2?

Since april thousands of fans were asking for a sequel on the facebook page of FFXIII.

Like it or not there is demand for a sequel, its easy money for square-enix.

FFXIII-2 Trailer was so short, but lightning looked HOT in armour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

MetalGear_94 said:

FFXIII-2 Trailer was so short, but lightning looked HOT in armour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truer words have never been spoken

Final Fantasy XIII wasn't great in my view but if they change enough, like they did with X-2 then it could be good (battle system mainly). Just no whining over a dead/non-existant character, and no j-pop.

Was there any new new anounced? No FFXV then? (althought I expect that at E3 to be honest, XIV is now out yet no main FF title has been announced or on the horizon, 9, 10 and 11 were being developed at the same time).

Hmm, pie.