By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect 2(PS3) and LBP2 release tomorrow. Which will you be getting?

Both, and i only have one week to finish them before i get Dead Space 2

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

Aaaaaaand I now have LBP2! Lata boys!

Let us know how well it works with Move ASAP.  Thanks.

I have it!!!! (LBP2) I like that you have all the costumes and stikers from LBP1. When I loaded it up the game recognized me..even the pod is as i left it in the first game...

I am playing the story mode so far and its nice that im back in the dream world

LBP2 for sure. I'll get ME2 a couple of weeks before ME3 comes out so this time I'll remember what I did in the previous one.

Can't drive to the store now to get LBP2, bad ice rain :(

Too busy! I don't have any time

Around the Network

Considering Mass Effect 2 wasnt in the pre-order chart, i think LBP2 will be doing a lot better. i think ME2 will do better over time, its just the cost of the game and the timing of release in pretty much the biggest year of PS3 games. just after LBP2 and before Killzone 3.

KylieDog said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

LBP2. I already have ME2 on PC, but I will rent it on PS3 to play all the free DLC and have a save file to carry over to ME3 (which I will be playing on  PS3).

I'm not 100% sure but I think will not work, the DLC needs be unlocked with a code found in new games.  It isn't just included as part of the game.

You are correct, sir.

Neither.

Plan to get LBP2 at some point, but I'm busy playing DKCR so I don't want play 2 platformers in a row.
ME2 I will probably never get.

I bought LBP2. I could have swore Dead Space 2 was out today cause I was going to get that instead.

I REALLY like M.E.2 but I can't justify 65 dollars on the DLC when I already own the 360 version.

Mass Effect 2. I wonder which one will actually win in sales first week.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website