By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect 2(PS3) and LBP2 release tomorrow. Which will you be getting?

I'll be getting Mass Effect 2.  Little Big Planet 2 can wait a few weeks.  Dead Space 2 will also have to wait.  Which one will you be getting?  Maybe both?  

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

Around the Network

Neither until they become cheaper. 

CGI-Quality said:

LBP2. I want both, but now realize my wallet won't allow for both on launch night (tonight). So I'll probably get ME2 sometime in Spring or Summer.

Yea my wallet super tight.  I wanted to obtain all 3(DS2, LBP2, ME2) but I'll get along with ME2 until I have more money.  

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

gurglesletch said:

I asked which one would you be getting.  Not why you wouldn't be getting them.

dunno001:

NoobSlayer92 said:
gurglesletch said:

I asked which one would you be getting.  Not why you wouldn't be getting them.

I do want both. I said i will get them when they cost less to own.

Around the Network

LBP2. I already have ME2 on PC, but I will rent it on PS3 to play all the free DLC and have a save file to carry over to ME3 (which I will be playing on  PS3).

Dead Space 2, I know its not a choice but a few posters mentioned it but if i was to buy one tomorrow it would for sure be ME2

I am no good at grammar =) 

DAMN IT! This EP is such a good idea 

Both.

LBP2 great game to play with my younger brothers.

lbp2 for now.  i like 95% sure i'll get ME2 as well but not yet, i'm still working on the sly cooper collection, 3 more episodes of sam and max, gran turismo, and mod nation racers.  and i want dead space2 and killzone3, and possibly DC universe.  too many games right now so i'll just wait and get them when they drop in price.

soo annoyed the lbp2 was delayed cause oct-dec i was out of games i wanted and now i'm drowning.