By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect 2(PS3) and LBP2 release tomorrow. Which will you be getting?

MasterVG71782 said:

I pre-ordered both last night from Amazon and got $40 credit back!

WOW nice deal!

OT,  I only getting LBP2.  I have ME2 for 360 and havent even opened it yet.

Tifa got MOVES!

Around the Network

Neither, but I'll be getting Mass Effect 2 and have enough time to finish it before Mass Effect 3 releases :p

I'm only getting a few games before holiday season anyway, so Mass Effect 2 can wait.

Mass Effect 2. God...who would've thought owning a PS3 in 2011 would be such hell? There are far too many games! OMG! lol

ME2 for sure.

I never could get into LBP so not buying LBP2..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I am getting both and Dead Space 2 LE next week. Happy times!!

Around the Network

I already preordered Little Big Planet 2 since I really liked the first one.

After I have played the demo of Mass Effect 2 I can say that I do not like it at all. I just can't get into Bioware Games...

CGI-Quality said:

Aaaaaaand I now have LBP2! Lata boys!

You came to rub it in I see  >.>

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

CGI-Quality said:

Aaaaaaand I now have LBP2! Lata boys!

You came to rub it in I see  >.>

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

LBP2 (got it pre-ordered for 37,20€, which is a great deal for a new released game)

I'm gonna get ME2 for PC someday, but I haven't even played the first one yet, so that's still a while off.

@CGI: How awesome is it? ...Sadly, I still have to wait till friday. :(

MasterVG71782 said:

I pre-ordered both last night from Amazon and got $40 credit back!

HOW!!!